Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? (3387 Views)

Blackface Calls Out 2baba For Stealing His Songs..vows To Drag Him To Court. / Flavour Nabania Looks Dapper In New Photos / Flavour Nabania Looks Dapper In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by CaptainPhilip(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
Hello NL.

I have noticed a trend that star musician Flavour Nabania mentions this particular name OLOYE ololo in almost all his songs and I wonder what the big deal Is. I also heard this OLOYE bro is a big shut in Delta state.

Can some one educate me please.
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by kestolove95(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2015
What abt. OYENIMA?...na. dat one me won know

1 Like

Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
kestolove95:

I believe that "oyenima" is an ibo word. Not sure though but the OLOYE one is a big deal. Funny sha. shocked
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by Fabdedon(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
kestolove95:
exclamation..
Just like wizkid Aroo

1 Like

Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fabdedon:
exclamation..
Just like wizkid Aroo

Not noticed wizkid's one before.
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by alberto2k(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
CaptainPhilip:

and what about "yaga" undecided
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by Fabdedon(m): 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
CaptainPhilip:

arrhh he drops the stuff just like Yarrgah!!
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by CaptainPhilip(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
alberto2k:
and what about "yaga" undecided

Heard that one in "caro"
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by Collinchini(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bash OLOYE--Ayiri. Warri Billionaire, same name Mc galaxy called in iye calabar, and phyno
Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by deuce7(m): 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
When an ibo guy calls you 'Oloye' it's means your a big shot. Sometimes it's 'Oloye olo lo'. This is apart the warri billionaire that bears same name.

1 Like

Re: Who Is "OLOYE" And Why Does Flavour Nabania Mention His Name In All His Songs? by todayguest(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
Let me ask my babe if she will kno. For me, I'm not his fan.

(1) (Reply)

Gnld Aloe Vera Plus / REVEALED!! The Person Who Ate The APPLE On Iphone Logo Exposed / What Are Your New Year Resolutions ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.