Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Evil Patterns Of The Devil... A Must Read. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil Patterns Of The Devil... A Must Read. (693 Views)

The Devil Is Powerless Without Your Fear. / Opinion: Why Is Jesus Always A White Man?? & The Devil A Black Guy / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Patterns Of The Devil... A Must Read. by stellytwinkle(f): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2015
One day,a lizard jumped on the head of a brillant young boy. He fainted only for the mother to discover that the boy's brain has been affected.
A supersition says that ants in a shop is a sign of prosperity, but to be frank with you, it's a lie. Witches could manipulate ants,grasshopper, and other small insects into one's life inorder to introduce devourers.
Pray this prayer pointt; EVERY HOUSEHOLD ANIMAL ON ASSIGNMENT, RECEIVE FIRE AND ROAST IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Evil Patterns Of The Devil... A Must Read. by NnaNna4(m): 6:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Mountain Of Fire
Re: Evil Patterns Of The Devil... A Must Read. by TheFilmmaker: 7:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Shut your trash hole.

21st century mumu.

The world is evolving, you still hold on to your dear stone age mentaiities.

Tell me, if dog chop my shyte, what does that one fortell too?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Worry! / Message of the DAY April 3rd 2015 (Dr Paul Enenche.) / American TV Evangelist - Paula White Remarries Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.