Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Flash Us Your MYSPACE! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flash Us Your MYSPACE! (2430 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Shaz(f): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
Erm. . just to improve the camaraderie among the truff spitting NLers here, I thot it will be great if we posted our myspace links here. . not mandatory
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Shaz(f): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2009

Shaz on MySpace

Oh. . itz a nu a/c.
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by chiogo(f): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by mukina2: 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2009
Shaz
keep doing your thing kiss
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Crude(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2009
Hey wat's up Shaz. . . . . . .U're good i presume. Here u go

www.myspace.com/crudeng
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by JUNIT1(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2009
shaz, how did sauron become a moderator, i dont get it.
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Shaz(f): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2009
J UNIT:

That's an offtopic. .plus, Seun would be in a better position to answer that!
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ofokasibe: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Shaz(f): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
ofokasibe,
Your links don't work.
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by DIDONARY(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BIGDIDDO
WWW.SHOWCASEYOURMUSIC.COM/BIGDIDDO
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by godemat: 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ofokasibe: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2009
www.myspace.com\bolajibroke
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ojewale(m): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2009
myspace.com/waleoj2
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by chronique(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2009
myspace.com/chroniquerecords, www.myspace.com/riobills
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by OldSYNC(m): 11:30am On Mar 21, 2009
Hit Oldie (a.k.a. Lyrical Spillage) on http://www.myspace.com/oldsync1

Listen to my stuffs, kindly drop your comments on my page
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ganjamind(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by shawlxAk(m): 10:43am On Apr 10, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by sunnykiss(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by luck007(m): 6:30am On Jun 07, 2009
waz good y'all,  u guy can hala at your boy
www.myspace.com/younglemusic
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by origina9ja(f): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ofokasibe: 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2009
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Myself2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
J UNIT:

Don't sweat it mate,I guess it's cuz Sauron has been a problem child,
Heard tell dude's a love-vendor,his whores do his hustling while he sits in front of his PC 24/7 grin grin grin
Now seriously,I guess it's a reward for his consistency on nairaland,if you sum up the number of posts by Sauron from his Jackal to Chacal to the final metamorphosis into Sauron,I doubt if any other nairalander that has/hasn't been banned before can match him posts-wise
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ofokasibe: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
ofokasibe:

http://www.myspace/bolajibroke

Myself2:

Heard tell dude's a love-vendor,his whores do his hustling while he sits in front of his PC 24/7 grin grin grin
Now seriously,I guess it's a reward for his consistency on nairaland,if you sum up the number of posts by Sauron from his Jackal to Chacal to the final metamorphosis into Sauron,I doubt if any other nairalander that has/hasn't been banned before can match him posts-wise

well good news is sauron has been removed as MOD so u can celebrate it tonite !
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Sauron1: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Myself2:

If Sauron is a problem child, then you and your epileptic siblings are all consummate plonkers.
Reward for consistency is what you are harping about, I don't belong to your category of electronically-challenged bastards.
The last time your one-bedroom shack saw electricity, Ofokasibe was still wearing moi-moi leaves as diapers. grin
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by ofokasibe: 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2009
for saurons myspace diss page go to www.myspace.com/bolajibroke
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Myself2(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

If Sauron is a problem child, then you and your epileptic siblings are all consummate plonkers.

Last time I checked,the only entity you could describe as epileptic is NEPA/PHCN and plonkers are you and dayokanu,so tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

I don't belong to your category of electronically-challenged bastards.

grin grin grin grin
C'mon don't be a boor,there's a difference between hitting away on the keyboard 24/7 in your pimpdom and internet/electronic sagacity
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
Myself2:

Last time I checked,the only entity you could describe as epileptic is NEPA/PHCN and plonkers are you and dayokanu,so tongue tongue

Get out of here, human mutt.
It is so obvious you are suffering from a mid-life crisis.

grin grin grin grin
C'mon don't be a boor,there's a difference between hitting away on the keyboard 24/7 in your pimpdom and internet/electronic sagacity

Hahahahahaha, this baboon was born with a penis in his brain.
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Myself2(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2009
~Sauron~:

It is so obvious you are suffering from a mid-life crisis.

LOL.
Mid life crisis,do you even know what that term means? or you just like engaging in needless argy-bargy
Vagabond,I see you must be everywhere as it's obvious you suffer from the human form of acute laminitus

Mid life crisis,PLEASE,but you know I'm not even close to the age bracket,I'm warning you stop confusing me for FBS  grin grin

~Sauron~:

Hahahahahaha, this baboon was born with a penis in his brain.

But you know I'm actually a very athletic and good-looking bloke  wink wink wink,and about the penis in the brain,what was in your bloated brain at birth soured beans and rotten melon?little wonder at times you exhibit the intelligence of a retarded cockroach
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Myself2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
And Chacal,

Fuc.k you to da bone you ablutophobic scoundrel,you can now swing the last punch,there'll be no further response from my end cuz u're still beloved

So come get ur dap ni''a
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Flash Us Your MYSPACE! by Sauron1: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
Myself2:

LOL.
Mid life crisis,do you even know what that term means? or you just like engaging in needless argy-bargy
Vagabond,I see you must be everywhere as it's obvious you suffer from the human form of acute laminitus

Bleep off you depraved sexual deviant.
After felching on all your male siblings, u come online to vent your frustrations like a castrated Arabian camel.

Mid life crisis,PLEASE,but you know I'm not even close to the age bracket,I'm warning you stop confusing me for FBS  grin grin

Bleep's wrong with cha?
Your date of birth reads 11-04-1963.

But you know I'm actually a very athletic and good-looking bloke  wink wink wink,and about the penis in the brain,what was in your bloated brain at birth soured beans and rotten melon?little wonder at times you exhibit the intelligence of a retarded cockroach

It seems a goat urinated on your forehead as a baby. . . . .No wonder you have a disgusting body odour.
You are a product of a human being and opethicus arafensis.
What a waste of Y-chromosomes.

Myself2:

And Chacal,
Fuc.k you to da bone you ablutophobic scoundrel,you can now swing the last punch,there'll be no further response from my end cuz u're still beloved

Tape it shut you priggish Silverback.

So come get ur dap ni''a

Who u giving a dap? I can't come near you, u cunt!!!
Go and give a loaded rifle a dap and die slow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 Nairaland Rap Lyricists 2014/2015 / \**/ Fire Fight V: GIYAZZ Vs Jigsawkillah \**/ / * + * ~ Nl King Tournament[ Semi Final] : Guykhena Vs Ksslib ~ * + *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.