Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos (18469 Views)

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva / Monalisa Chinda's Traditional Marriage Official Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by contactmorak: 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2015
Less than a week after her movie "The Meeting" won a couple of awards at the 2015 AMVCA, Rita Dominic was pictured this week, precisely Thursday March 12, in another meeting alongside her manager, Mildred Okwo, at the office of Danium Energy Services Limited, owners of Mercury Green Pointblank Pictures to sign a new Multimillion Naira movie deal, for a role in a new movie titled "Mary". Here are exclusive photos of the actress with executives of the company and Rita Dominic's statement in an Interview format...

You just signed a movie deal with Danium Energy Service, could you speak more about it?

The movie titled "Mary" is owned by Mercury Green Pointblank Pictures and ScreenWorks Media. Mercury Green Pointblank Pictures is a baby company of Danium Energy. I was contracted to act in the film as a lead. I was sent a copy of the script by Mercury Green Pointblank Pictures. And I liked it. So I'll be working with the film executives Mr Kingsley Ogbor and film Director Afe Olumowe. So I just got signed to be the lead actress in the film and I'm happy about it.

What are your expectations from this project?

First and foremost, I need to thank Mercury Green Pointblank Production for considering me for the laudable movie. What's important to me is the story. I've been speaking with the Director, Afe Olumowe and Executive Producer Kingsley Ogbor and they appear to know what the are doing. They seem to have a good team and hopefully, I think we are going to come out with a very good project.

What's the movie all about?

I don't think that the owners of the movie would want me to divulge the information for now as it's still in the pipeline, but what I can tell you is that "Mary" is a Christian movie, or should I say a Christian-secular movie. More information will be revealed to you very soon.

Why did you decide to accept the role considering the fact that this movie is not your usual Nollywood secular movie?

It doesn't matter at all, you know, we have to tell our stories; stories that will change lives the most. Like I said earlier, I find the story quite fun and interesting. It's something fresh. It's something I've never done before. I'll be playing two characters! This is going to be a bit of challenge for me but I'm up to the task. Since I started my career, this is the kind of roles I look out for;stories that can stretch me beyond my limit. That's what I find interesting about the script.

You are sounding like you are too old in this industry?

Not trying to sound too old, but I've been doing this for 17 years. This is my 17th year and i think it will get to a point in ones career when you don't want to accept just any scripts anymore, you become highly selective with the roles you play. You want to be in control through selection. As you get older you just want a movie that will challenge you, and bring out another side of you. That's what I feel this movie, "Mary" will do for my career.

When is the shoot starting?

We are starting from the first week of next month, and we will be shooting for days.

Is this your first ever christian role?

Yea it is. Although I've acted occasional role as a christian sister in one or two secular Nollywood movies, but this certainly will be my first full role in a Christian movie.

So do you mind disclosing to us how much this contract is worth?

I don't think I want to do that for security reasons. But the amount is mouth-watering. It's exciting.

www.splendormag.com/2015/03/official-photos-from-rita-dominics-new.html

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by contactmorak: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
CAPTION:

1. Rita Dominic
2. Rita Dominics and Her manager mildred okwo with with executive producer, kingsley
Ogbor (right) and afe olumowe
3.Kingsley ogbor(right) and afe olumowe(left)
4. Rita and manager

Below are more photos and in the link
www.splendormag.com/2015/03/official-photos-from-rita-dominics-new.html

1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Airforce1(m): 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Always beautiful kiss

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by pretydiva(f): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Congrats gal..u rock

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by contactmorak: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Last pics

Rita dominics and herManager Mildred

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Always beautiful kiss
i thought u gon said ur own movie album will b cumin soon grin

Movie album or Muzickal album, bros abeg remind me how u take dey talk am

Join u guyz soon grin

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Airforce1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
i thought u gon said ur own movie album will cumin soon grin

Movie album or Muzickal album, bros abeg remind me

hehehe
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by sholay2011(m): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one.

I enjoyed 'The Meeting'. 'Will be looking forward to this.

I hope she does a good job sha oh...'cos I'm finding it difficult imagining Rita in a convincing, three-dimensional 'Christian Sister' role. grin

I believe shez up to the task. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by fairygeh(f): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2015
The last pic, so beautiful
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Lildrizzle(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2015
luks wow
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by youngvizzy1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
ok
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Chinatownm(m): 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
my Rita my Rita
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
beauty kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by jreyez(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
E no easy o... Meanwhile

DOWNLOAD and listen to this cool rap song by me...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7dd88312
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Heromaniaa: 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2015
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by chelseabmw(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Nice one
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by angelTI(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
Good night Nairalanders in Nigeria
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
WHERE IS YEZUDO WHEN NEEDED?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by 1stola: 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
I stopped watching nollywood since 1999.
Maybe i will start watching when they change.
I'm just hear to shout.
CHANGE!
CHANGE!!
CHANGE!!!
SAI BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by oluwagadaffi(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2015
No retreat no surrender, make i husle dis Rita gal, i can make her happy at least
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by akpumping7720(m): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
Rita is really working hard.... Good for her. #GodBlessOurHustle
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Lilaex: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2015
how e take consin me
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by Missmossy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Excited faces grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by AmakaDNB(f): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
lovely
Re: Rita Dominic Speaks On Her New Movie Deal "Mary"+Official photos by lordsharks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.