Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva (45493 Views)

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Kyliegame: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Joke Silva And Other Actors Visit Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi:

Nollywood actresses today paid a courtesy visit to veteran actress Bukky Ajayi who is now wheelchair bound. Actress Katev Henshaw shared the picture on her Instagram page and in the photos are fellow actors, Joke Silva, Rita Dominic, and a host of others. This indeed is a nice move, its good to show them love now that they are alive than carrying candle sticks and writing endless tributes when they are gone. Nice one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGrCvk7g6o2/?hl=en

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by 9janewsarena: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy

See More Pics of Popular Celebs As They Visit The Veteran Actress; Bukky Ajayi @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/nigerian-actors-visit-veteran-nollywood.html
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by PheezyLee(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
My favorite of all time! Truly a veteran actrEss

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Destined2win: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ah..Iya bukky, Ekaasun
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Kyliegame: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Smellymouth: 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
So much to say about this Veteran actress cool

But all the words in the world won't lend me credence sad

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by doyinisaac(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Smellymouth:
So much to say about this Veteran actress cool

But all the words in the world won't lend me credence sad

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by herbeedar(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice shot
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Pepuscutie270(f): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rita Dominic always looking young....

4 Likes

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by omoijesa(m): 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Mama is really looking georgeous......4reva young
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iya oko bornvita

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by unitysheart(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oh, mama is old now and smiling still. She don really try, just like Toun Oni.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by amiibaby(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eiya
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by cnwokike(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
The day Igbos and Yorubas will stop bashing themselves on Nairaland, that is the day that the Naira will equal the Dollar

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by jige4topclass(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice1 n good thought 4rm Kate henshaw
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Pavore9: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
So thoughtful of them.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Ada9103(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
I love you momma bukky
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Udmaster(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
I want to f*ck rita dominic real bad.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Singapore1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
omoijesa:
Mama is really looking georgeous......4reva young
who is looking young, i trust the old woman sha...
if you are deceiving her, she no go deceive herself cheesy
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rita Dominic, u r jus too much, I love d swag
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by wowmenow: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
I love the way she act her role
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by passionate88: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Joke sylva, I so much respect her

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by skywalker001(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iya oko bournvita... God bless you mummy and I wish you long life in good health ma

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by originally(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rita Dominic has a thousand men that would love embarassed to marry her any day.....buh y is she still single?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by ybalogs(m): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Iyako Bournvita. #Legend
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by NegeduGrace(f): 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2016
Udmaster:
don't you know her house then?if you don't then behave yourself

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by NegeduGrace(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Udmaster:
don't you know her house or have her phone number?if you don't then behave yourself
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Benbisco(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice poses from them all, but can someone add more "flesh" to the story by telling us what is happening to Mrs. Bukky Ajayi. I know her as an actress but never knew she was so ill.

Pls what is the nature of her illness?
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Luxiana19(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice! Wake up call for others. Appreciate them while they're still alive rather than killing cows and -Heaven must shake- burial.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Exponental(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nice move.... respect to elders is honorary.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Yabsun(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Kyliegame:
Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic, Joke Silva And Other Actors Visit Veteran Actress Bukky Ajayi:

Nollywood actresses today paid a courtesy visit to veteran actress Bukky Ajayi who is now wheelchair bound. Actress Katev Henshaw shared the picture on her Instagram page and in the photos are fellow actors, Joke Silva, Rita Dominic, and a host of others. This indeed is a nice move, its good to show them love now that they are alive than carrying candle sticks and writing endless tributes when they are gone. Nice one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGrCvk7g6o2/?hl=en
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by sherif4owo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Bukky Ajayi; was she a boxer too?

So

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Cozying Up To Tekno On Set (Pictured) / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas / Tania Omotayo Welcomes Her First Child With Husband, Sumbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.