Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC (39614 Views)

Dying To Be Thin: Thousands Petition Youtube To Ban Anorexic Vlogger / Does ALABUKUN, 7up And LIME Work For Abortion? / Found Broom Sticks In The Bottle Of 7up (VISUALS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by san316(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
For your own good, troway to cockroach and drink you seven up.

don't be a gold digger. you'll land itself in a big gbese.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by otunbashonny(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Guy I wan buy that drink, how much you go sell am
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by omohanet(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
If u are Bill Gate or Otedola u can sue the company but if u are not don't ooooo cos u will die in jail
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by chronique(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chei!!!! Abeg,time done reach wey I go begin dey make my own 7up,noodles,malt,etc for house. The other time,it was cockroach leg I saw inside indomie noodles. Whether they blended it with the spices,I don't know. All these Nigerian companies will not kill us someday. Only God knows how many cockroaches and their eggs,that one must have mistakenly drank in malt(seeing that the bottle is dark). May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
Skywalker5:
In NAIJA,you want to sue?

hmm. good luck bro.

7up will buy the judge
He he he grin
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by DeDonn1: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeDonn1:
Bro ur don already shocked shocked

Ur a confirmed bilionier

Can we be brodas? grin
But u gat to be careful oo if not
Hmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Kingspin(m): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2015
You have to be careful going about it because they can even win u in court with that ur evident and accuse u of d offense. Someone work working with them to me years back u rarely win such cases against the company.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Dahjhi: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
chrisviral:
Try put carpet for una house sha with that money u wan take use sue grin

Oloriburuku
haba on top what nah..... undecided
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2015

tanks bro.. but judgement can never be in dre favour wen we av d bottle with us as a clear evidence
The highest you can get is 3 crates of seven up or risk assassination
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Mishydoo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Ds guy must be new in Nigeria! U go shock as case go turn for ur head and dem send u to jail...'so u wanna blackmail a multinational company'.... osho freegrin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by namqul(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
Please bro am a lawyer send me a private message and let handle the case, this is our turn to chop dollor.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Ahmeduana(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
dsauce:
Hi pals, I purposely opened a new acct for this cos of d sensitivity. Please i need ur candid advice on this issue.

A cousin of mine got a crate of soft drinks and found out dat one of d 7up has a very big COCKROACH corked inside.

He showed it to a Pepsi distributing van, he was begged to give dem the bottle and give him about four crates in return.

A thought came to my mind and i told him "Man we are educated individuals, we can get a substantial amount of money from dis company if we follow d right procedure.

Maybe by threatening to sue them to court for improper Good house keeping (GHK) during production and total disregard for consumer health safety by getting d services of a lawyer who will first write them of d situation or report to NAFDAC (last option though cos dis means making money for corrupt politicians to steal ,cos we know NAFDAC can't fine them for nothing less than several millions of naira).

As anyone ever done dis n got good money from this companies or gat advices to give.

NOTE:: pls don't castigate us, since d govt cant help us,we av to utilize d slightest opportunity to hit big time.
YOUR FIRST PORT OF CALL SHOULD BE CONSUMER PROTECTION AGENCY
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Dahjhi: 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2015
chi4ik:
young man don't waste your money in d name of suing them, I have been seen magot several times inside pure water. just be checking any drink before drinking them. anyway I blame GEJ for this! Fashola be mature for once na .
grin
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by DaBullIT(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
quote author=cozy7 post=31619059]
Yeah, go ahead, price a [size=14pt]BEAND[/size] new JEEP,

Suing shouldn't always be all about money what about suing to provide Quality products and customer satisfation

Every opportunity must turn money, that's why Judges never rule in complainant's favor , its always about yourself, the amount you will get
[b]

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by ronky2000: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dnt sue dem,first plan to meet with any of d managers,I hav dat had similar issue with a company nd d comp invited him over nd gave him good money nd also employed him,cos he was asked wat he wanted tooo,nd til nw he's doin fine lik 4years ther now,so tink wise,I dnt trust nig lawyers,U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b frustrated sef,wen d judg keeps adjournin d case,nd U̶̲̥̅̊ wil hv to pay ur lawyer each time U̶̲̥̅̊ appear in court.a word is enof.

3 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by chrisviral(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dahjhi:
haba on top what nah..... undecided

I don't even know what it means, I be Calabar boy, but NL sabi use the word, I say make I use am.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by labodeolu(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Keep the bottle and send an email to labodeolu@gmail.com or call 08058023585. Also, make sure you don't tamper with it. This is unfair and you deserve to be compensated

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by emmykk(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
DeCritique:

U is for Uncle Jonathan Till 2019
Lol busted.
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
Alaba made angry grin grin grin dey might say u did it, tinz might not go ur way, be careful and be safe
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by louie3(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
sorry to say but you can't sue d company even if u wanted to sue..there is no cause of action at d first place..u will go to court and complain abt wot
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
You saw it. You didn't drink and swallow it. Just return the bottle and let matter end. You will neva win d case If you take it to court
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Dahjhi: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2015
chrisviral:

I don't even know what it means, I be Calabar boy, but NL sabi use the word, I say make I use am.
ahhhh.. U just called him"""an unfortunate fellow"
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by darlingnuel(m): 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
VickyRotex:
Spiritual things... undecided cheesy

Havent you seen a cross in a bottle grin
Im interested in this point u just raised, ma'am. So wats spiritual about a roach in a bottle?
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by gbegudujo: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2015
This got me laughing ...if ur motive is to get money and ur thought is that it's easy to fleece this companies then by tomorrow almost all nigerians can go and put housefly in all beverage bottles and be collecting money from their producers...this can be done intentionally..by even u. find other means to make money

3 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by chrisviral(m): 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
Dahjhi:
ahhhh.. U just called him"""an unfortunate fellow"

Make I go delete am sharp ooo
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2015

tanks bro.. but judgement can never be in dre favour wen we av d bottle with us as a clear evidence
u probably don't know what they're capable of doing,u may even end up payin for u tink u saw...
My friend's own was coca-cola
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by LewisO: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
[size=15pt]shocked Ha (op) your moni don com o. Remember my moniker o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by darlingnuel(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wuuworld:
Don't loose what u can't tight...don't embark on a journey u can't accomplished....u better run go collect the 4 crates from pepsi ASAP...to avoid losing both.
Baddest comment on this thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by VickyRotex(f): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
darlingnuel:

Im interested in this point u just raised, ma'am. So wats spiritual about a roach in a bottle?

Bro, I was just been Sarcastic here... smiley
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by capsule(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Take a snap shot of the bottle...go meet them...cut a deal...u can land yaself a job + cash with dat...dnt go to court...they will end up buying ur lawyer...u spend ur cash too...and may likely turn against u......with the right amount of money, even your brother can assassinate you...dnt send urself to an early desolate grave...

2 Likes

Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by darlingnuel(m): 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2015
Wuuworld:
Don't loose what u can't tight...don't embark on a journey u can't accomplished....u better run go collect the 4 crates from pepsi ASAP...to avoid losing both.
Baddest comment on this thread lol
Re: Advices Needed Urgently. I Want To Petition 7UP PLC by princeonx: 10:41pm On Mar 14, 2015

dats y we are calling for advices o, if dey can pay a good amount of money to be demanded by us den we will not petition NAFDAC ,nor go to court,wch am sure dey wouldn't want cos it may completely ruin dem
They can't and won't pay you what you call good amount for an Un - open finding/bottle bcox it didn't cux you any harm instead they will pay you off to keep quiet and not spread the negative image of them (7up).
Keep in mind that once that bottle open, the whole case will be twisted and 9 out of 10 times, they or their own lawyer will ask for the bottle to make sure it wasn't resealed by you and once that happen, your pay will drop big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Home Remedy To Treat Mouth Odour / In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / Tony Ezenna Is Alive, Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.