Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Krautchan? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Krautchan? (1037 Views)

Krautchan International Image Bored Forum (african Posters Are Welcomed) / Krautchan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Krautchan? by Berdiderni: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2015
http://krautchan.net/int/

Krautchan is an international image board where you can discuss anything from heaven to earth. The users of Krautchan (Bernds) prefer to discuss who is whitest of them all.
Personally as a Nigerian living in Sweden I prefer to engage in disscussions about who is blackest of them all but due to lack of black Nigerian posters I have nobody to compare my blackness with.

So what's your experience with Krautchan?
Re: Krautchan? by phex: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2015
Krautchan is a great place for DANK MEMES and to look at top kek reddit comics with your fellow asperger friends (bernd as we like to call them). Keinbernds (gf havers) be weary, this is not the place for you!

t. Ambassador of Krautchan

1 Like

Re: Krautchan? by Berdiderni: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
phex:
Krautchan is a great place for DANK MEMES and to look at top kek reddit comments with your fellow asperger friends (bernd as we like to call them). Keinbernds (gf havers) be weary, this is not the place for you!

t. Ambassador of Krautchan

Did someone says "dank memes".

Because this one is really dank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftG-BATfPL0

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Was Your First Phone? / Most Dangerous Bus Stops In Lagos -be Extra Careful / Religion Is Fraud? How true is this, people of God (Photo Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.