Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Interview With Bola Mojeed - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Interview With Bola Mojeed (1193 Views)

Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / [VIDEO] Brief Interview With Yung6ix As He Storms Glam2 In Cotonou / Bola Tinubu & Abimbola Fashola Dancing To ‘woju’ At Her Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Bola Mojeed by otunbavirus(m): 12:33am On Mar 15, 2015
1. Hey Ms. Bola, it's nice to have you here on the blog. Trust you're good? My readers would love to know about you.

Ans: My name is bola mojeed,though some call me bola Majid, a graduate of laspotech studied mass communication(ND)

2. You're into acting full-time or part-time?

Ans: For now am into it fully so can say full time.

3. Who is your role model as far as acting is concerned?

Ans: Toyin ayimaku.

4. What do you think makes a good actor?

Ans: I feel what can make u or what makes u a good actor is when u are ready to learn and don't give up even when it seems you aren't getting it right.

5. How do you define your style and what kind of roles do you like to play in movies?

Ans: Am a person with a simple style, and I think I should be able to play any role either challenging or not since am on set!

6. You know I was wondering if you always aspired to be a thespian, or did you ever dream of following a different path?

Ans: It has always been my dream to be a thespian and am happy am one now, even professionally and truth be known, I don't think of following a different path.

7. What inform your decision and inspired your passion for acting? And Who has been there supporting you from the beginning?

Ans: The movies I am been offered informs my decision for acting and the different roles in acting generally gives me passion for acting. The one person who has been there for me, is someone close to me.

8. You said, the one person that's been there for you is someone close to you. Ms. Bola, we would love to know this "one person". Who is he?

Ans: That someone close to me, I would like to keep to myself and in due time I will reveal him.

9. Alright dear. So tell me Ms. Majid, how do you feel about the movie industry today?

Ans: I feel the movie industry is accommodating. It's an open place for all thespians to show forth their talent and make enough money to sustain and pay their bills.

10. You think so? Being a lover of acting and a student of ART, I constantly follow the trends that goes on in the movie industry. And one thing I've noticed is the fact that its not easy to make wave in this game. You mind telling us if this is true?

Ans: Different strokes for different folks, so it is for movie industry. I don't believe in such trend, I never found it uneasy! My talent, hardwork and God has made it perfect for me and the sky is just the beginning for me.

Read more here: http://pinvibe.com/interview-with-bola-mojeed-a-nigeria-sensational-actress/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Priyanka Chopra’s Quantico Hot Romantic Video Has Gone Viral / Watch BROKEN (A Short Film) / Intresting Facts About Jackie Chan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.