Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? (1123 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / If God Asks You To Kill Your Child, Would You Do It? Funny Video! / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 12:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Lets assume you communicate with God

are very sure that God asks you to marry a prostitute,

will you obey?

Will you run away like Jonah?

Remeber he once asked hosea to do the same. So it isnt impossible
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by DAIL(m): 1:50am On Mar 15, 2015
I will , beside wat is d difference this days ? because u dont know her sex escapade does not mean she is beta dan a prostitute

1 Like

Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by Ossaifamous(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2015
I will ask God to empower me to fire on
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by Lakayanah: 7:23am On Mar 15, 2015
Who created the entire world in the first place? He knew you even before you were formed in your mother's womb, so he knows what is good for you. An ordinary babalawo would tell people to sleep with a mad person to perform certain ritual, they will do it without questions asked. Now God almighty is telling you to marry someone you are asking questions. That's why we are having problems in life because of disobedience. You remember Rahab in the bible? She became part of the lineage of our Lord Jesus. God is great and his mercies endures forever. God bless all his obedient children this sunday.

1 Like

Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by englishmart(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2015
nowadays, there's no difference...
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
Op, please explain the method that God will use in telling you in the first place
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by barnabas91: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
mozzart:
Op, please explain the method that God will use in telling you in the first place
dreams, vision or prophecy from a minister of God, it could be direct to a particular lady, on which when u get close to d lady, u den discover that she is/was a prostitute. God's ways are not our ways. He created every man kind thesame
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by davien(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
barnabas91:
dreams, vision or prophecy from a minister of God, it could be direct to a particular lady, on which when u get close to d lady, u den discover that she is/was a prostitute. God's ways are not our ways. He created every man kind thesame
I'm very sure you'll be the type to offer your wife to a pastor on a silver platter if he told you "god said so"..
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by barnabas91: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
davien:
I'm very sure you'll be the type to offer your wife to a pastor on a silver platter if he told you "god said so"..
Hahaha. The pastor av to refer to d bible on his quotation and I must hear from God as well. Shikena
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by davien(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
barnabas91:

Hahaha. The pastor av to refer to d bible on his quotation and I must hear from God as well. Shikena
so pastors have never told you what you never allegedly heard from "god"
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by barnabas91: 4:26am On Mar 20, 2015
davien:
Never. anything a pastor/prophet tells me, is/could only be a confirmation to what God has shown/reveal to me personally, which I will know within me. If you are very close to God, you will understand what I mean. "The spirit of God bear witness with our own spirit" So therefore, I can do anything for him that created me and the universe.
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by barnabas91: 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
davien:
Not at all. I'm hoping to meet one someday.
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by vcume(f): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
know that in Hosea"s case it was an isolated incident in which God was trying to teach a lesson to the children of Isreal.It should not become a yard stick.
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by An2elect2(f): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
believers are admonished to yoke with believers only.
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by An2elect2(f): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
vcume:

know that in Hosea"s case it was an isolated incident in which God was trying to teach a lesson to the children of Isreal.It should not become a yard stick.
Amen.
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by mumumugu(m): 3:41am On Sep 19, 2017
would you
Re: If God Asks You To Marry A Prostitute? by emmanuel1990(m): 8:39am On Sep 19, 2017
mumumugu:
Lets assume you communicate with God

are very sure that God asks you to marry a prostitute,

will you obey?

Will you run away like Jonah?

Remeber he once asked hosea to do the same. So it isnt impossible
if God is the one saying it, why won't i?

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Restitution 3 / Deny Christ Or Remain Behind Bars:American Pastor Imprisoned In Iran (PHOTO) / Buhari Appears On A Church Poster For Revival (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.