Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way (6823 Views)

World's Ugliest Woman, Lizzie Velasquez Fighting Strongly In Different Way / We Never Arrested Or Invited Teebillz — NDLEA Says As Teebillz Set To Fight Back / Freeze And Woman 'Fight' Over Olajumoke's Article, He Calls Her 'Octopus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by funnyme(f): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
She isn't the ugliest, its possible she is sick.
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by umarionation(m): 9:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
darnley16:
@ Op u should hv said WARNiNG GRAPHIC PICTURE!!!
mah guy u take sumfin aswear
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by Xionez(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
Can't blame her. Its all due to genetics gone wrong.
She would have been one beautiful lady, if you mentally do a reconstruction.
To all those women drinking, smoking, eating unhealthy foods or lack of healthy meals...this might be your end product. Don't go blaming your 'enemies at work/village/river/jungle/home/yard'

I like her guts tho.
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by darnley16(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
umarionation:
mah guy u take sumfin aswear
mayb I did, mayb I didn't , fact is, he should have said d pix were graphic
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by anonym0us: 11:06am On Mar 16, 2015
NegeduGrace:
re u normal@all..where Do you knw me from 2 knw Eida if am married or not..u re just cravin for my attention..mtscheeew
that lady is richer than your father,mother,relatives put together talking about attention I don't even see u as a popular person on this forum keep ur kpomo lips inside your hangbag because it may fall off ur face
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by NegeduGrace(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
anonym0us:
that lady is richer than your father,mother,relatives put together talking about attention I don't even see u as a popular person on this forum keep ur kpomo lips inside your hangbag because it may fall off ur face
hahahaha..realy..a standin ovation for you jhor! God bless you so much I appreciate ur insults!
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by umarionation(m): 10:24am On Mar 17, 2015
darnley16:
mayb I did, mayb I didn't , fact is, he should have said d pix were graphic
lol baddest oshey
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by darnley16(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
umarionation:
lol baddest oshey
na so o brother
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by Mariojane(f): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2015
molydonhenry:
I usually don't abuse ugliness, Buh THIS is not d image of God. I'm sure she's a product human/animal breed.

Chai! Buh she's intensively, externally and sporadically Ugly
take it easy bro. ABEG
Re: Woman Branded As The World #ugliest# Woman Fight Back In An Inspirational Way by Ekii(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
Even after she explained why she's thin,some people still made a jest of her. People are so insensitive and forget that its not everything under the sun you play with. Even with the way she looks,she's gone ahead to make something out of her life but you are here calling her names and you think its a cool thing to do. Don't make fun of people to make yourself feel good. It just makes you totally foolish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Goes To Kanye West's Concert In Miami Half-naked! [pics] / How I Emerged The Hottest Yoruba Actor,top Actor.odunlade Adekola Speak / Shaquille O'neal's 5 Ft 2 In Girlfriend Carrys Him From The Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.