Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Love Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Love Of God (625 Views)

What Does It Mean That The Love Of Many Will Grow Cold (Matthew 24:12)? / What Drives Religion? The Love Of God Or The Fear Of The Devil....... / Shun The Love Of Money _pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Of God by bamson94(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2015
God has no phone ,but I talk to Him.
He has no facebook but He is my friend.
He doesn't have twitter but I still follow Him.

Re: The Love Of God by oaroloye(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
SHALOM!

bamson94:

HYPOCRITES who know nothing at all about what "THE LOVE OF GOD" means, boast about how much they love Him, and how much they THINK He loves them- but it is completely meaningless.

Where were you to Comment upon my exposition on what the term "LOVE" in The Bible really means?
Re: The Love Of God by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
bamson94:

Absolutely beautiful and so true!

(1) (Reply)

" This Is Me Just Checking In Today" / Females Leaving Hair Uncovered In Church. / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.