Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? (22844 Views)

Does The New Covenant Abolish The Ten Commandments? / When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey? / Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
on behalf of 80.45% of nairalanders grin

Following a strict definition of what comprises fornication....I would put that number much higher.... grin
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by vjsmiles: 8:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you find it so difficult to obey why not just take it out of the book. The person who wrote that is probably impotent. Just find a scripture in the Bible and twist it to mean fornication is good, or perhaps god wasn't talking about fornication in that part it means something else. Just keep twisting and twisting until you capture the minds of your gullible brethren. Hypocrites! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2015
I obey all,i am not a sinner cos i have accept jesus christ as my personal lord and saviour since i was born! smiley#nlanders go to church ooo,happy sunday to u all.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by igbsam(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

grin grin

You just did.

That is not comment, that is whistle blowing
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Chiscomax(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2015
adeekiti:
God's grace covers me cos I'm not perfect wink

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by vjsmiles: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Following a strict definition of what comprises fornication....I would put that number much higher.... grin
[/quote] 96.14% ? grin [/quote]
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Shubbylee(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
95% of Nigerian Christians don't Obey Number 4!!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by yungcyrus(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
Thou shall not sin
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
No 7, you shall not commit fornication ni o.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by missbehave247(m): 8:34am On Mar 15, 2015
[quote author=the last on the list
[/quote]You just lied.......number W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If you find it so difficult to obey why not just take it out of the book. The person who wrote that is probably impotent. Just find a scripture in the Bible and twist it to mean fornication is good, or perhaps god wasn't talking about fornication in that part it means something else. Just keep twisting and twisting until you capture the minds of your gullible brethren. Hypocrites! cheesy

Well....a lot of people in Nigeria disobey laws against drug use and armed robbery....but that is not a good reason to remove the laws against drug use and armed robbery....neither is the reason that ''the people who wrote such laws have never experienced the joys of armed robbery and drug use''...a good reason.

If we removed a lot of laws on the hypocrisy principle.....uncontrolled anarchy would result.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
96.14% ? grin

No...99.9999% is more like it...man and woman.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2015
7/4.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Ezenwa11(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2015
undecided undecided All, I can't even keep one. May God help me.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by nerodenero: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2015
kestolove95:
Non
And on another thread, this was your submission:
kestolove95:
If pdp gt 50 thousand vote from kano by march28....den d lord must b crazy

https://www.nairaland.com/2196495/kwankwasos-aide-others-defect-pdp

Double standard!
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Youngzedd(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
Seanixking:
The new commandment jesus christ gave was love thy neighbour as u love thyself....
#Strollout

GBAM
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by cnougo(m): 8:41am On Mar 15, 2015
number 7 actually bt i'm workin towards dt
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by baski92(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
7. You shall not commit adultery/fornication.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by mmsen: 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
1 - 4 are stupid.

5 is subjective.

10 is advisable.

6 - 9 are good solid laws.

But why are there no commandments against rape?
About abuse of power?
About having children that you cannot cater for?

Those are far more damaging than 1 - 5 and 10.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Honestly 5
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by suxex4ever: 8:44am On Mar 15, 2015
EggovinMma:
7/4.

As a lady, you omit no9
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by obito: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
No 7

Though I have not yet disobeyed it
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by baski92(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2015
SuperModerator:
Number 1 undecided
baba lawo pikin
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by Adesiji77: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
Anything tagged "commandment" may not be easy to obey. It is a test of obedience; deep love for God and fellow man is the way out.

BTW, the last time I checked, the Lord Jesus has summarized the above commandments in a sentence: love God with everything in you and your 'neighbour' as yourself.
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by suxex4ever: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2015
mmsen:
1 - 4 are stupid.

5 is subjective.

10 is advisable.

6 - 9 are good solid lawn.

But why are there commandments against rape?
About abuse of power?
About having children that you cannot cater for?

Those are far more damaging than 1 - 5 and 10.

The new testament summarized it as Love your neighbour as yourself and love God. I believe that covers rape, abuse of power...
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by JoeCutie(m): 8:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Quartre
Sept

cry
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by dephizee: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2015
Re: Which Of The Ten Commandments Do You Find Difficult To Obey?? by dephizee: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2015
None jare, omo olohun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aborisa:yoruba Religion / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Watch Your Tongue, DSS Warns Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.