Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira (2037 Views)

Davido Confirms Sony Music Tried To Change His Sound. / Davido Confirms He's Having A Second Child / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira by jerryps: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2015
Nigerian pop star and 2014 BET awards winner, Davido has been smitten by Guinea beauty, Sira........ Read on: http://mordandem.com/2015/03/davido-confirms-his-relationship-with-new-boo-sira/

Re: Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira by goodmorning40: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2015
This one self Don start him own, wasted generation
Re: Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira by Afrok(m): 11:03am On Mar 15, 2015
So? How is this news my business? No be today wey guys dey confirm say dem don get new babe and ehn no dey enter the headlines, wetin come make dis one special?
Well, I wish her a baby mama free relationship and more of smackdown wink.
Re: Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira by STARSHYNE(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
YAWNS
Re: Davido Confirms His Relationship With New Boo, Sira by hatux: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
All he wants is her ____...

(1) (Reply)

I Have Three Things No Other Artiste Has — Reekado Banks / Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine / Caption This Photo Of Davido Andd Prezzo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.