Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion (737 Views)

Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by franugo(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2015
The pastor of CGMI {church of God mission} abraka, provincial HQ said dt buhari was a fool for only building a 4 bedroom flat while he was a president n 4 d fact dt he needed 2 borrow money 2 buy presidential form....
I was pretty shocked when he said it, but i want 2 know what u guys think.
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by elantraceey(f): 10:14am On Mar 15, 2015
Video of him saying it undecided
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by olas24u(f): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
source and link !
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by franugo(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2015
Actually am in d church right now {someone invited me}, i will ask 4 d video 4rm my friend i guess
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by franugo(m): 10:29am On Mar 15, 2015
Buh elantracey n olas24u, just assume u bliv me, what is ur opinion about what d pastor said
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by ademega(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2015
I want him to say ..and Jonathan is wiser
Six billion share is talking
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by franugo(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2015
Chisos!shockedshocked i thought that was the worst the pst could say but he just opened his trap n told everyone 2 go take their pvc cause this election is not a normal one, he said dt we must vote islam out, dt we must vote buhari n his religion back 2 hell fire where they came 4rm....shockedshocked nd some idiots said amenundecided foolish sheep!

Don't worry peeps, i will find out their website nd see if i can get the video somehow
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by anonyguy: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2015
franugo:
Chisos!shockedshocked i thought that was the worst the pst could say but he just opened his trap n told everyone 2 go take their pvc cause this election is not a normal one, he said dt we must vote islam out, dt we must vote buhari n his religion back 2 hell fire where they came 4rm....shockedshocked nd some idiots said amenundecided foolish sheep!

Don't worry peeps, i will find out their website nd see if i can get the video somehow

Hmmmm.. 7billion working. Please just try nd get us the video..
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by franugo(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2015
anonyguy:

Hmmmm.. 7billion working. Please just try nd get us the video..

brother i don't think it's money, the pst is a made man more or less, i think he just hates anything islam, though i might be wrong sha....maybe he just conveniently 4got dt a pastor like him is in apc toocry
#smh
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by Orunto: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
And much more than a Fool 'cos he thinks that the rest of us are unwise. Buhari's house in Kaduna is the biggest single house in Nigeria. His daughter dashed out N134million without a wink, while the father claimed to have borrowed just N27million to pay for nomination, is he not a big fool to claim that? And much more than a fool. He is also demented.
Re: 'buhari Was A Fool' - A Pastor's Opinion by angelsing(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
Orunto:
And much more than a Fool 'cos he thinks that the rest of us are unwise. Buhari's house in Kaduna is the biggest single house in Nigeria. His daughter dashed out N134million without a wink, while the father claimed to have borrowed just N27million to pay for nomination, is he not a big fool to claim that? And much more than a fool. He is also demented.
Calm down, don't misinform people..It was not the daughter who dash out 134million, it was the wife who gave a drug to a community at that price u mentioned...

(1) (Reply)

Six Fascinating Facts About The Future Of Religion / Masturbation Makes Hands Pregnant / Pakistani Cleric Claims Women Who Wear Jeans Cause Earthquakes And Terrorism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.