Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (62402 Views)

Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna / Muslim Woman Decorates Pastor’s House Ahead Of Christmas In Kaduna. Photo / Community Seals Pastor’s House In Ondo For Burying Charms (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by contactmorak: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, allegedly belongs to his missing sister (Photos)

A Human Skeleton, believed to be that of a woman, was found today in a Pastor's house in Peace land estate, Akute, Ogun state. According to a eyewitness, the shocking discovery was made when the owner of the pastor's house tried to evict him out of his flat over late payment of rent.

"The Pastor did not pay his rent for a year. The Land lady who was angry with the situation of things stormed his home with some people in-order to evict him but were shocked when they discovered a human skeleton inside," thesource revealed.

People in the neighbourhood were quickly alerted and the Police notified. However the supposed pastor, who owns a Church, made some revelations about the skeleton. He alleged that it belonged to his sister. His parents had just three children - himself and two sisters. He lived with them in the flat but after a while, one of his sisters named Funmi wasn't seen again.

When people asked about her, "he would say she went to the mountain."

She however allegedly died since 2010 and her body was abandoned in the house. (From the position of the skeleton, it appears she was kneeling on the ground, The Police has since whisked him away.

See more photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/human-skeleton-found-in-pastors-house.html

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by contactmorak: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2016

2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by contactmorak: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is shocking really

SEE MANY MORE DISTURBING IMAGES HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/human-skeleton-found-in-pastors-house.html
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
I guess its safe to say his ministry has reached "the permanent site"(jail) Amen somebody!!! angry

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
My Gawd! Horrible
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin
In as much as this is not a topic to laugh about ,your comment sure got me laughing. But wait a minute,that body was in that position,rotted away till it left wit bones? What happened to the putrid smell that would have emanated? Gosh,those who don't belive in God and all,this wolrd will soon end o,too many things for one not to ignore.
Ayammi Abasi mmi mbok o!
soberdrunk:
I guess its safe to say his
ministry has reached "the permanent site"(jail) Amen somebody!!! angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by veekid(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Na for practical now ....... can somebody shout hallelujah?

12 Likes

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Too bad embarassed embarassed
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Tytylion(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
END TIME PASTORS.THEY ARE EVERYWHERE?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by johnstar(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecidedChoi

Afonjas

38 Likes

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by calliope(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
fear of Church people mehn smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
But how did the feet face that direction
contactmorak:
Human Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun State, allegedly belongs to his missing sister (Photos)

She however allegedly died since 2010 and her body was abandoned in the house. (From the position of the skeleton, it appears she was kneeling on the ground, The Police has since whisked him away.
See more photos below...
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/human-skeleton-found-in-pastors-house.html
NCAN over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
No news concerning naija pastors surprises me anymore. Those guys are capable of doing anything. If they're not fvcking about, they're relieving their gullible followers of their money or making rituals of them(as in this case).

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by thatNUPEboy: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
On judgement day, the devil will have to call some people "bros", with two hands up b4 his judgement is passed.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
omg!
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by waleadex(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
The evil that men do...hmm!
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
maybe he is an anatomist

2 Likes

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by kelvinatkins(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
END TIME PASTOR
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by SpitsOnYoruba: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Skeleton found in pastor's house in Ogun state

The pastor
[size=17pt]Oluwatobi Ademumu[/size] and his sister [size=17pt]Funke Olakankita[/size] admitted that they killed a church member and used him to cook Amala and Ewedu

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Abbeyme: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Irinkerindo Kólawole ...

Nkan mbẹ

2 Likes

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by uhalauju(f): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
Speechless!!

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by nairaman66(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Most Pastors are not called by God almighty, they are the ones who called God and the call is a missed call.

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by tiswell(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
Believe all thes end time pastors @your own peril...he should be put inside a cold room and be frozen alive
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by chris2face(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nawa oh ihe na eme things are happening please don't ask me whats it
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ezechueze(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by saintdennis(m): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Something sounds fishy here... why will he leave the skeleton in that position on a chair (from the pic i'm guessing the living room)

Na wa.

1 Like

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by ilynem(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Things happening in Nigeria now are just shocking. Sometimes I feel nothing can surprise me again and then all of a sudden I open nairaland and something else blows my mind. What of the other sister? They need to take her in for questioning.
Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
uwa mmebi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by DesChyko: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
EddyNumerouno:
NCAN over to you cheesy cheesy cheesy

I almost forgot angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Poorboy: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ooo yoruba people

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skeleton Found In A Pastor's House In Ogun (Graphic Photos) by Lastborn12(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
NCAN MAIDUGURI BRANCH REPORTING FROM FEDERAL LOW COST..

NCAN SOUTHEASTERN PLEASE CHECK THE LOCATION ANS THE NAMES.

NCAN SOUTH SOUTH WHAT IS LOCATION??

MIDLEBELT WHAT IS THE SITUATION REPORT OVER THERE..

IS IT THE BROWN ROOF AGAIN BECAUSE MY SYSTEM IS DOWN CAN'T ACCESS THE INFOR.

PLEASE REPORT URGENTLY OVER

48 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mammy Water: Myth Or Reality? / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong's White Wedding Photos / Margaret Idahosa Cries, Visits Archbishop Idahosa's Mausoleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.