Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION (1230 Views)

A Case For Immediate Mobilization Of NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2 / Dilapidated Pictures Of NYSC Accommodation In Bauchi Camp / Change Of Nysc 2016 Batch A Orientation Camp Schedule. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION by Ademat7(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is a section I've been following since my 300level days;better to plan ahead,threads I saw in those days where 1.pre-camp tips 2. Camp survival tips 3. Challenges faced by corp member in each state community thereby helping prospective plan ahead 4. After POP several ex-corp tell us abt there financial life; how they save, income and expenditure life 5. Ex-corp do visit to answer Qs raised by prospective corp member abt the state n PPA. This are what make the section a destination of all both corp,intending and undergrad sef I wish we can turn back d hand of time. My opinion

2 Likes

Re: Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION by CrazyMan(m): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Those threads still exist. They've been compiled together and kept in a place called the [size=15pt] NYSC LIBRARY. [/size]

Find time to visit and I can assure you that you'll love it.

1 Like

Re: Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION by Ademat7(m): 11:28pm On Mar 22, 2015
CrazyMan:
Those threads still exist. They've been compiled together and kept in a place called the [size=15pt] NYSC LIBRARY. [/size]

Find time to visit and I can assure you that you'll love it.
corp members in those thread share info but we corp member of this generation decide to hoard info "what a bad idea" and we know this is the time we need info more
Re: Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
People chose to keep mute cos even if you create thread seeking info about something yokiti often block it. these mod succeeded in makin this section irrelevants
Re: Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION by Ademat7(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2015
OLUWOLEYINKA:
People chose to keep mute cos even if you create thread seeking info about something yokiti often block it. these mod succeeded in makin this section irrelevants
so annoying that once u c yokiti as last comment what comes to mind is that he has gone to close d thread,I think SEUN should do something abt it.
Re: Lost Glory Of NYSC SECTION by yokiti: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ademat7:
so annoying that once u c yokiti as last comment what comes to mind is that he has gone to close d thread,I think SEUN should do something abt it.
Please, make use of the nysc board library as directed by Crazyman and the "mail mods" features when the need arises. Thanks

1 Like

(1)

NYSC Batch B 2015 Updated Timetable / Looking For Where To Register For The Upcoming Batch 'b' NYSC Exercise / First Three States That Pays Nurses (corpers) Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.