Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

E. Fantasy(short Stories) - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / E. Fantasy(short Stories) (66117 Views)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Mikumbi - An African Inspired Fantasy Short Story / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by itsandi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nice...Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by imranMotunrayo(f): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Crixina,this is awesome,it got me glued to my phone all day waiting for the concluding part
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by bimberry1307(f): 3:15am On Oct 15, 2017
As a matter of fact, this story is dope. I stayed up all night to read this only for me to find out it's an abandoned project as long as 2yrs ago. Haba Crixina, this is totally unfair. Now I can't stop imagining how the story ends. please do me the favor of completing this piece. #frustrating

1 Like

Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by Oly23(f): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Crixina Crixina, is she fine? No updates yet?
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by BerryAnny(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2017
Crixina why are you doing like this nah? It's not fair. You promised me that you will continue this story but none updates have been found yet since last two months you promised. God dey sha!

Well,you just taught me a lesson that how ever sweet and interesting a story is I will never read it if it's yet to be completed
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by Crixina(f): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2017
BerryAnny:
Crixina why are you doing like this nah? It's not fair. You promised me that you will continue this story but none updates have been found yet since last two months you promised. God dey sha!

Well,you just taught me a lesson that how ever sweet and interesting a story is I will never read it if it's yet to be completed
I beg of you people, don't be discouraged, like I once told someone on this thread, I started this story when I had nothing doing, I stopped because at some point I got overwhelmed, I feel the pains too because I don't like the fact that I keep promising and not living up to it.

But don't despair.

1 Like

Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by Arom21(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is the best story I have read in a long time
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by ThugCheetah(m): 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
this op is very intelligent... I think she's had her spiritual awakening
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by BerryAnny(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Crixina:
I beg of you people, don't be discouraged, like I once told someone on this thread, I started this story when I had nothing doing, I stopped because at some point I got overwhelmed, I feel the pains too because I don't like the fact that I keep promising and not living up to it.

But don't despair.

I guess this story is dead already, sigh.
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by Crixina(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2021
Kai!
Even myself is disappointed grin
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by YoungBruzzy(m): 10:28am On Dec 21, 2021
I swear this story got me glue to my phone since day before yesterday smiley damn this is super cool.

Nice piece of art you got going on here OP
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by judy743(f): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Please complete the store na, it's so interesting, I'm glued already
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by MisterKennedy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2021
judy743:
Please complete the store na, it's so interesting, I'm glued already

Merry Christmas to you Judy
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by judy743(f): 2:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Thank you. Happy new year

Merry Christmas to you Judy[/quote]
Re: E. Fantasy(short Stories) by Luckysbab: 3:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Let me mention Anny69 here, so I can come back to this story later grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.