Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? (872 Views)

Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) / Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by tundelis(m): 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
if u tink there is still this strong faith in u that can move mountains pls share ur personal thought, ideas and beliefs.
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by Wuuworld(m): 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yea...There is still Balm in giled...faith still dey.
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by Cutehector(m): 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
Judgin frm d economic situation in nigeria, I dnt think dr is much faith grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by izuch(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
How can such faith exist now? Jesus aint walking the streets anymore, abi you wan go touch oyedepo, Kumiyi, Adeboye, T.B etc, hem of garment? Those folks aint Jesus
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by tundelis(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
Judgin frm d economic situation in nigeria, I dnt think dr is much faith grin
How abt 46% of this Nation's citizens avin faith on #change or #power which can really come to pass with ''faith'' is that possible?
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by Cutehector(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2015
tundelis:

How abt 46% of this Nation's citizens avin faith on #change or #power which can really come to pass with ''faith'' is that possible?
faith without work is dead. Dats why we need to vote for buhari
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by tundelis(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
izuch:
How can such faith exist now? Jesus aint walking the streets anymore, abi you wan go touch oyedepo, Kumiyi, Adeboye, T.B etc, hem of garment? Those folks aint Jesus
with the same strong ''faith'' tinz can change if ur opportuned to touch thr (pastor Adeboye and co.) garment tho they aint saviour Jesus bt we're talking abt faith here bruh
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by davien(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Yeah...people have enough faith to blow themselves up to see heaven and also trample on everyone eles's rights...
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by tundelis(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Cutehector:
faith without work is dead. Dats why we need to vote for buhari
Tho i aint doubtin on urs or my faith but hw sure are u that our #change ''the positive'' #change that we desire will be in Buhari's regim?
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2015
tundelis:

Tho i aint doubtin on urs or my faith but hw sure are u that our #change ''the positive'' #change that we desire will be in Buhari's regim?
that's why its called faith. U r 100percent sure thr will be change even when u havnt seen it yet

1 Like

Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by tundelis(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
but still only #power can make #changes
Sai buhari anyways
Re: Is There Still ''faith'' Like That Of The Woman With The Issue Of Blood??? by LucemFerre: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
tundelis:
if u tink there is still this strong faith in u that can move mountains pls share ur personal thought, ideas and beliefs.

The woman with the issue of blood didn't HAVE faith she HAD nothing to lose... There was no cure for her sh!+... At all at all...

For the Moving-mountain kinda faith... Nahhh

(1) (Reply)

NEXT POPE TO BE AN AFRICAN??? / The Rapture Vision / Reincarnation:is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.