Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Diamond Bank And KIA Partners On Auto Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank And KIA Partners On Auto Loan (1058 Views)

Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected / Boi Collaborates With First Bank And AGDC On N500 Million Youth Ignite Program / Man Disguises As Diamond Bank Staff In Lagos, Steals N650k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank And KIA Partners On Auto Loan by kellyjoesteve: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
Well if you ask me i will say, God have really stated to answer my prayer. Especially this year 2015, if you have been dreaming of owing a car, all i can do for you now is to wake you up with this my wonderful post, believe me you have really spend much time dreaming. And now is the time to make that your dream a reality. Well in a bid to make owning a new car easy, accessible and affordable for all, Kia Motors Nigeria partners Diamond Bank to offer an unbeatable auto loan scheme to potential customers
Continue---> www.careinsure..com

(1) (Reply)

Phone Number Database For Nigeria - Lga By Lga Full Download / Do You Live In Abeokuta - Read This! / How Forex Brokers Really Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.