Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com (728 Views)

Chinese Version Of Twitter "Weibo" Has More Traffic Than The Original Twitter So / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / The Web Has Become Really Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com by joedsuperstar(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
Let me have your say people... Please check out www.naijakoko.com Actually designed it. I like when people correct me so i can learn more. Thanks
Re: How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com by tempest01(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Re: How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com by joedsuperstar(m): 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
tempest01:
also checkwww.9jastates.com
nice one tempest
Re: How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com by tempest01(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2015
joedsuperstar:
nice one tempest

Thanks bro...need to work on advertising
Re: How Do You Find The Web Version Of Naijakoko.com by bedfordng(m): 5:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
joedsuperstar:
Let me have your say people... Please check out www.naijakoko.com Actually designed it. I like when people correct me so i can learn more. Thanks
you have to work on your desktop view.some widget should not be at the sidebar.widget like traffic stats, contact us.also change the archive widget to dropdown style so it won't suck up the space.the traffic stats widget is taking bandwidth, so its of no use

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Auto Posting, Group Searching, Friend Request Sending, Schedule Posts / Improving Your SEO By Using Sitemap For Blogger Website For Google Webmaster / READ!!! A One Day Workshop With Olayinka Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.