Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (662842 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 4:33am On Jan 15, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I manage through four episode of both series before I surrender.
u don watch Dr strange?
You're lucky. It took me six months to finish Jessica Jones...lol. I've only watched the first three episodes of Dare Devil season 1 till date! I don't even wanna try Luke Cage for now...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I manage through four episode of both series before I surrender.
u don watch Dr strange?
Please let's all agree to pretend that Luke Cage never happened. Hopefully this year the series will be better. They're making 5 new series, one of them has to be good (I hope). Inhumans and Defenders are only 8 episodes each so that's looking good

Doctor Strange deserved to be watched in Cinema and I wasn't able to do that. So I promised myself I would wait for a very clear copy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
TonySpike:

You're lucky. It took me six months to finish Jessica Jones...lol. I've only watched the first three episodes of Dare Devil season 1 till date! I don't even wanna try Luke Cage for now...

Lol 6 months! If you could finish JJ then you should definitely finish DD. You're my brother and I won't wish evil on my brother so just take my advice and never ever try to watch Luke Cage. If they tell you to follow them and watch, nna tell them you're coming
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Bro you can watch Luke Cage, but just stop after the first villain dies because they show got crap from there.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2017
moneyallowed:

Please let's all agree to pretend that Luke Cage never happened. Hopefully this year the series will be better. They're making 5 new series, one of them has to be good (I hope). Inhumans and Defenders are only 8 episodes each so that's looking good

Doctor Strange deserved to be watched in Cinema and I wasn't able to do that. So I promised myself I would wait for a very clear copy
that na really strong self control,am already used to watching CAM prints and as CAM print goes, this Dr strange own is really good.
this studio people are really cracking down on piracy,normally we suppose don see DVDscr of all this award movies by now.

am really looking forward to iron fist,i already liked that trailer.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
TonySpike:

daredevil,in my opinion is still the best marvel series so far (I Gave up on AoS awhile back).
this Luke cage own,na real shame because you can tell it was very expensive to make. I just couldn't care enough.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by TonySpike: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2017
SIRcumalot:

daredevil,in my opinion is still the best marvel series so far (I Gave up on AoS awhile back).
this Luke cage own,na real shame because you can tell it was very expensive to make. I just couldn't care enough.

Funny enough, I enjoy watching AoS and I'm currently following the current season. The current season is good though...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
cao:

I thought I already implied about Dorothy when talking about the countries with their offshoot (eg Red Room originally being a part of Hydra, which appeared to be an offshoot of German Military Intelligence and somehow becoming a part of the KGB (Russian) - I guess we blame Hydra for being all international). We never really see Agent 13's badassery, especially when compared to her grand aunt, Peggy. But, hence why I made the blanket human Marvel Ladies shoutout. All else we'd have been here all day with me yammering on and on.

Anywho, I'm about to give AoS: Slingshot web series a go. Didn't know it existed sef, damn Marvel sprinkling random stuff here and there. Just like they did with the Marvel One-Shots....man, I miss those.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDe0CguuqcMBVtZJk0iCNoSblixvAt4BY

i'm yet to watch any of the marvel one shots,any link to download
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
i used one week to watch luke cage,waiting for season 2
cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
MJBOLT:

i'm yet to watch any of the marvel one shots,any link to download
Agent Carter started as a Marvel One-Shot. I only found out about them by chance when I saw one (I believe it's the Iron Man 3 one, which was coincidentally the last one - All Hail the King) trending on KAT, so I gave it a go. Don't have any direct links though.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by cao(f): 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
MJBOLT:
i used one week to watch luke cage,waiting for season 2
cheesy
One week ke? I gotta teach you the art of the binge. 13 episodes, just under 1 hour, that one na 13 straight hours. I remember one week a long time ago when I used it to watch all episodes (webisodes and TV films) for the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. I believe I spent the next week binge watching Farscape...

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
ok thanks

cao:

Agent Carter started as a Marvel One-Shot. I only found out about them by chance when I saw one (I believe it's the Iron Man 3 one, which was coincidentally the last one - All Hail the King) trending on KAT, so I gave it a go. Don't have any direct links though.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by WhiteNoise(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
I highly anticipate Black Panther. I hope one of the Dora Mulaje speaks Hausa. 9ja is well represented in the MCU

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2017
it's amazing how far we've come...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Kaycee7:
Happy New Year MrDojo and the Nairaland Marvel family

thanks bro..... just seeing this.... wish you d same
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by trixx93(f): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Agents of Shield Season 4 Episode 10 is out!!!

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
MJBOLT:
it's amazing how far we've come...

Honestly man, I remember when you began this thread and the only thing our minds back then was Age of Ultron. We've really come a long way. The most exciting thing is that the bar keeps getting raised: I expect more from Marvel now than I did before
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
moneyallowed:

Honestly man, I remember when you began this thread and the only thing our minds back then was Age of Ultron. We've really come a long way. The most exciting thing is that the bar keeps getting raised: I expect more from Marvel now than I did before
well i feel honoured but i did not start this thread mrdojo did
cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
moneyallowed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3OxVFvTeg

Logan will be great
i hope so,dont want 2017 to be like 2016 where some movies had great trailers and turned out to be epic disasters
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Lana1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Pls who is d little girl in d Logan trailer??
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lana1:
Pls who is d little girl in d Logan trailer??
X-23 a clone of logan
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
is fox trying to reboot this xmen franchise ?
we all expect logan to die in this coming movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
SIRcumalot:
is fox trying to reboot this xmen franchise ?
we all expect logan to die in this coming movie.

They've been trying to reboot it now for a long time, Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender were supposed to be the new stars and help them reboot the franchise totally. Now that has failed they're turning to Deadpool to help them, there's talk of him leading new mutants with Cable, Domino etc. They don't have a solid direction beyond Deadpool 2. They're probably waiting to see how Logan does (fingers crossed) and maybe fans will like X-23 and they can have something to work with post-Hugh Jackman

I personally think they're confused. If they had developed all the X-men characters instead of only focusing on Wolverine, Mystique, Magneto and Xavier they would have a plan B by now, but no. Now people are tired of them, Hugh Jackman is retiring and they don't have backup. Well maybe they do and it's Deadpool, but that was mostly mistake not by design

I'll be content with more Deadpool and X-23 in the near future, anything as long as it's not this Dark Phoenix storyline they've been trying to shove down our throats

3 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2017
moneyallowed:

They've been trying to reboot it now for a long time, Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender were supposed to be the new stars and help them reboot the franchise totally. Now that has failed they're turning to Deadpool to help them, there's talk of him leading new mutants with Cable, Domino etc. They don't have a solid direction beyond Deadpool 2. They're probably waiting to see how Logan does (fingers crossed) and maybe fans will like X-23 and they can have something to work with post-Hugh Jackman

I personally think they're confused. If they had developed all the X-men characters instead of only focusing on Wolverine, Mystique, Magneto and Xavier they would have a plan B by now, but no. Now people are tired of them, Hugh Jackman is retiring and they don't have backup. Well maybe they do and it's Deadpool, but that was mostly mistake not by design

I'll be content with more Deadpool and X-23 in the near future, anything as long as it's not this Dark Phoenix storyline they've been trying to shove down our throats
the funny thing is that fox wont give back the x men rights as long as the movies are successful,i dont understand why they still hold on to the movie rights to the fantastic four
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2017
MJBOLT:

the funny thing is that fox wont give back the x men rights as long as the movies are successful,i dont understand why they still hold on to the movie rights to the fantastic four

They'll never give up X-men. The X-men characters are so many and their stories are so deep that they can keep making movies based on them for at least 20 years. They can do New Mutants, House of M, Messiah Complex, Mutant Massacre, Schism, Fall of Mutants.They can shuffle the team around to Weapon X, X Factor, X Force, Generation X.....As long as they don't hire a stupid director and they develop all the characters they're set. X-men are so rich, there's a reason Marvel wants them back

I don't think they would fit in with the current MCU anyway so maybe that's for best. Fantastic Four will happen someday bro, just keep on believing. Who would have guessed we would get Spider-Man back?

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Floridax(m): 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
.....if you are interested In joining a whatsapp movie/comic group,,,pm me to add you up.....08164057466......its fun...we argue a lot and learn more from experts...
we also discourse about movies ad tv series,,,from best to worst.

whether you are a,#DC fan,marvel fan,,anime fan tv series lovers,,...you are all welcome...

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq_V6WHSmQs
The mysterious Avengers Project gets a trailer

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Full cast list of Black Panther

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2017
not everything. Needs to be comic book accurate

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MJBOLT: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2017
DID YOU KNOW

Christine Palmer is one of a trio of women known as the Night Nurse in the Marvel Comics Universe, making cameos in various comic books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.