Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Marvel Cinematic Universe - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Cinematic Universe (696217 Views)

Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by gj22(m): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
moneyallowed:
Another poster. What a lovely day. Oh and Civil War premiered today so I'll just go to sleep now and wake up to read the reviews

I don't understand this, every site I have checked says it's may 6, how come there are reviews everywhere?
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Asatartanin: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Following and just waiting for the next.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Dalek(m): 5:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
gj22:
Been away a while, serving. Anyhow sha, I saw the doctor strange trailer last night or so and the part that really did it for me was when he knelt down an was like "teach me" grin grin grin... the guy believe

Lmaoo Why won't he say teach me, after The Ancient One punched is soul outta his body... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Dalek(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
gj22:

I don't understand this, every site I have checked says it's may 6, how come there are reviews everywhere?

The premiere is only a Marvel event for the cast and all of MCU. The movie will be in cinemas May 6 proper.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by victoriyaajaren: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Following mate smiley
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by mitubanarjee090: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Already watched both movies.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
gj22:

It's releasing in US and naija on May 6 bit in most countries it's before that date. Also they probably released it early for critics cos they were confident the film was great. Good word of mouth will generated more hype, more hype more money for them
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2016
Dr strange trailer is something else. I think dis movie will make people understand the alternate reality better.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
That moment when Dr. Strange Meets Iron Man... Its gonna be fun...

Hyped for civil war...if critics are to be trusted we get the best superhero beat down ever... (Antman vs spiderman is the match up I want to see most..... Its gonna be a banter parade)

Sidenote........ Cao I want to nominate you for Ms NL.. We need a Hydra agent to gather intel for us... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Dalek(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
MrDojo:

Hyped for civil war...if critics are to be trusted we get the best superhero beat down ever... (Antman vs spiderman is the match up I want to see most..... Its gonna be a banter parade)

Sidenote........ Cao I want to nominate you for Ms NL.. We need a Hydra agent to gather intel for us... cheesy

Nah, i want Spiderman and Deadpool
match made in heaven

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dalek:

Nah, i want Spiderman and Deadpool
match made in heaven

That will be like having the banter olympics..... Laaaaawd it will be too funny.... Deadpool will win tho....dude is immortal..(Based on Comics) but it will be one hell of a match up....

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Dalek(m): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
MrDojo:

That will be like having the banter olympics..... Laaaaawd it will be too funny.... Deadpool will win tho....dude is immortal..(Based on Comics) but it will be one hell of a match up....

Would be nice if it was a team up to fight a bigger baddie, both of them fighting?? deadpool all the way. won't be much of a fight.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dalek:

Would be nice if it was a team up to fight a bigger baddie, both of them fighting?? deadpool all the way. won't be much of a fight.

It depends on the spidey he fights tho.... If its the black suit spidey deadpool won't ave it easy @ all....or if its iron-spidey...its not gonna be easy for mr.Pool

Bt all the say Mr. Pool should win.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
moneyallowed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt-U_t2pUHI

Ladies and gentlemen....prepare yourselves
Sircumalot hope u don see the trailer o. If u haven't, go watch it and get on the hype train ASAP. ChooChoo....

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 2:09am On Apr 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Sircumalot hope u don see the trailer o. If u haven't, go watch it and get on the hype train ASAP. ChooChoo....
I no dey enter any train
magician wey no dey fight Kung Fu.
all this big big actor just dey jump on these marvel money train.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I no dey enter any train
magician wey no dey fight Kung Fu.
all this big big actor just dey jump on these marvel money train.

Lol that's ur complaint? U must enter the train na by force o!
Anyone else notice how the quality of the MCU keeps improving with each phase? Iron Man and Avengers, Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy, we keep seeing improvements. Even the series are improving, used to be Agents of SHIELD svcked so much that it was barely watchable, now even if you don't like DD you can admit it's far better
Now I don't even know which film in this phase will be the best at the end of the day. If I were to predict, I'd say probably Thor 3 might not be all that good or Ant Man & the Wasp, not really looking forward to those two, but all the rest should be great
Thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by SIRcumalot: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
moneyallowed:

Lol that's ur complaint? U must enter the train na by force o!
Anyone else notice how the quality of the MCU keeps improving with each phase? Iron Man and Avengers, Winter Soldier and Guardians of the Galaxy, we keep seeing improvements. Even the series are improving, used to be Agents of SHIELD svcked so much that it was barely watchable, now even if you don't like DD you can admit it's far better
Now I don't even know which film in this phase will be the best at the end of the day. If I were to predict, I'd say probably Thor 3 might not be all that good or Ant Man & the Wasp, not really looking forward to those two, but all the rest should be great
Thoughts?
Is Dr strange in phase 2 ?
because forget all my initial fears about the movie and I we probably had this discussion before but magic is uncharted territory for this universe and if not handle properly may just dey wan kain.
antman will give us some laugh and maybe third go be the charm for Thor.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Is Dr strange in phase 2 ?
because forget all my initial fears about the movie and I we probably had this discussion before but magic is uncharted territory for this universe and if not handle properly may just dey wan kain.
antman will give us some laugh and maybe third go be the charm for Thor.

Dr strange is a phase 3 movie, 2nd in the phase 3 line up of films

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrDojo:

we are more like going to see ant man go up against Tony. And ant man growing into giant man

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrDojo:

we are more like going to see antman Vs iron man mostly judging from the trailer.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2016
killzone:
we are more like going to see ant man go up against Tony. And ant man growing into giant man

According to one critic, Ant-man goes up againist Spidey, I'm vs Cap, Falcon vs WM, BW vs HE, SW Vs V, WS VS BP.......... Any match up is good 4 me...

Bt I'll like to see Ant-man and spidey fight...
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2016
MrDojo:

According to one critic, Ant-man goes up againist Spidey, I'm vs Cap, Falcon vs WM, BW vs HE, SW Vs V, WS VS BP.......... Any match up is good 4 me...

have you taken a look at the concept art for blank Panthers costume
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2016
killzone:
have you taken a look at the concept art for blank Panthers costume

Mehn I've seen so many Concept arts both from Fans and Marvel....

BP could be the next big major CBM

Expect great things from our african broda
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2016
MrDojo:

Mehn I've seen so many Concept arts both from Fans and Marvel....

BP could be the next big major CBM

Expect great things from our african broda
yes ooo. Am sure John Boyega is also going to do a great job on doctor strange
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrDojo:

this should be the matchup but Falcon and blank panther isn't fair at all

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
killzone:
yes ooo. Am sure John Boyega is also going to do a great job on doctor strange

Is john boyega (finn : star wars) going to be in Dr. Strange.... shocked Baba u r pulling ma legs ba....its only d@ Ejiafor( wrng spellin) I'm sure of Ooo
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by killzone(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrDojo:

Is john boyega (finn : star wars) going to be in Dr. Strange.... shocked Baba u r pulling ma legs ba....its only d@ Ejiafor( wrng spellin) I'm sure of Ooo
sorry I always confuse the two. It's Chiwetel Ejiofor I wanted to write

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by MrDojo(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
killzone:
sorry I always confuse the two. It's Chiwetel Ejiofor I wanted to write

cheesy
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/robert-downey-jr-joins-spider-885829

So Tony Stark in the spiderman movie....good news! I'll be watching Civil War to see how Spidey and Iron Man relate. I think we're getting spoiled, can't believe the movie is coming out next year. I can only handle so much hype, too much goodness to look forward to

1 Like

Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by parrotibaba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
moneyallowed:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/robert-downey-jr-joins-spider-885829

So Tony Stark in the spiderman movie....good news! I'll be watching Civil War to see how Spidey and Iron Man relate. I think we're getting spoiled, can't believe the movie is coming out next year. I can only handle so much hype, too much goodness to look forward to
and I read that Michael Keaton(batman, birdman) will also be part of the spidey movie.
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by moneyallowed(m): 2:41am On Apr 22, 2016
parrotibaba:
and I read that Michael Keaton(batman, birdman) will also be part of the spidey movie.

They're saying he won't be anymore. So no Birdman/Vulture jokes lol
Re: Marvel Cinematic Universe by Shittaakeem(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2016
wow did you guys noticed captain america cw ratings From 100% - 92% and currently 97% on rotten tomatoes 85% metacritic The guardian 4/5

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (539) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.