Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? (753 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / What's The Most Petty Thing You've Ever Done To Your Partner Or Ex Partner? / What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by Theeldah(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mother's day is here again, and of course we have to celebrate and recognize our mothers. Dont misquote me, its not as if its only on mothers day that we recognize or show love to our mother's but come on...today is their day. So why not share with us the nicest things you've ever given to or done for your mum?
I think mine was cooking a special dish for her...
P.S...Not restricted to mother's day only..
Share your experiences
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by weezii(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by prevail23(m): 9:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
mine was d day i cleaned her body wen she was rilli sick at d hospital, at d end she just raised her hand and touched my head den smiled at me...#iloveyoumom
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by adebayour26: 6:18am On Mar 16, 2015
Slept on a bench beside her sick bed overnight even during my exam.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by Theeldah(f): 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
adebayour26:
Slept on a bench beside her sick bed overnight even during my exam.
Awwwwn...hope she got better soon enough?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by adebayour26: 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Theeldah:
Awwwwn...hope she got better soon enough?
Wow!!
Thanks a lot dear, She's better now. That sickness was around Nov-December.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? by Theeldah(f): 8:08am On Mar 18, 2015
adebayour26:

Wow!!
Thanks a lot dear, She's better now. That sickness was around Nov-December.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Hot Names In Town Now! Its Funny / What Mother-law Did To This Child (picture) / 12 Types Of People You Should Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.