Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? (1176 Views)

I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum / Was Your Mum Ever Like This? Lol / What Is The Nicest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by adebayour26: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2015
In the spirit of the Mother's day Celebration should make us really appreciate our Mum for one thing or the other in your life. What can you say your Mum did for you & that you would NEVER forget?

Ps: Mine were those Exam times in secondary school, when I'll read overnight & my Mum would sit beside me.
Slightly dozing off, she will tap me & even beg me to read, that it's just a lil more time before the Ecam ends.
Throughout the exams, she usually do my house chores for me.

Cc:
Theeldah
weezil
prevail23
dejt4u
zeb04
rokiatu
jbluv
egopersonified
drniyi
pinkycute
farano
mojAyo
MrDoGood
lolaxavier
sameer1212
clevvermind
DelePhd
Chymystique
AgapeCharis
MayorfLagos
teemanbastos
sweettease

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 16, 2015
adebayour26:
Celebrating the Mother's day should make us really appreciate your Mum for one thing or the other in your life. What can you say your Mum did for you & that you would NEVER forget?

Ps: Mine were those Exam times in secondary school, when I'll read overnight & my Mum would sit beside me.
Slightly dozing off, she will tap me & even beg me to read, that it's just a lil more time before the Ecam ends.

Cc:
Theeldah
weezil
prevail23
dejt4u
zeb04
rokiatu
jbluv
egopersonified
drniyi
pinkycute
farano
mojAyo
MrDoGood
lolaxavier
sameer1212
clevvermind
DelePhd
Chymystique
AgapeCharis
MayorfLagos
teemanbastos
sweettease
tanx for d mention dear,one luv

1 Like

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by delishpot: 6:55am On Mar 16, 2015
OP your mom is realy special. my own plenty o. Esp when I grew up. I cant list just one sef. I go fill a book.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by dejt4u(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
If I am nt happy, she is nt happy until m happy..

She is always happy wit ma friends.. Love her..

Wenever she recharge her phone, at least 50% of the airtime is mine.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
To be honest I can't count, my very existence I own to my mother. She's been there through it all. She's not only my mother, but my inspiration, role model and best friend.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by SisiNini(f): 7:29am On Mar 16, 2015
One of the nice things she did was wen she furnished and provided all the luxuries to our (my younger sis and I) apartment in school to a working class taste; even tho we are frm an average family (our old man is late)... She said she did all that so we won't have any reason to attribute to failure.... Thank God we didn't disappoint her; we now graduates and working....
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2015
When I was 7, she flogged me 24 bulas of koboko and rubbed pepper on my face cos I smoked weed & later went to swim in a strange river that swallows people.
Last Bullet
That act reset my stubborn brain to factory setting.
My life come set well, well...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2015
Nice thread.She travelled all the way to school to see me.Was admitted in the hospital. Was weak and seriously ill.She prepared Efo eriro for me with snails and brought it along with her from lagos cheesy.The first time I really ate, as I lost all appetite on fast foods.You can imagine a grown woman like me being bathed by my mom, she wash reach nyash sef. grin

* wipes tears*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Drniyi4u(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2015
dejt4u:
If I am nt happy, she is nt happy until m happy..

She is always happy wit ma friends.. Love her..

Wenever she recharge her phone, at least 50% of the airtime is mine.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..

Lol
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Drniyi4u(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
When I was 7, she flogged me 24 bula of koboko and rubbed pepper on my face cos I smoked weed & later went to swim in a strange river that swallows people.
Last Bullet
That act reset my stubborn brain to factory .

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by adebayour26: 9:23am On Mar 16, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
When I was 7, she flogged me 24 bula of koboko and rubbed pepper on my face cos I smoked weed & later went to swim in a strange river that swallows people.
Last Bullet
That act reset my stubborn brain to factory .

This really got me laughing louder. A 7-year old boi smoking weed, chai!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by adanduka: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2015
Carrying me inside her for 9months kiss
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by pinkycute(f): 10:13am On Mar 16, 2015
Interesting thread for priceless mommy's cheesy

Quite unfortunately For me, I wasn't close to my mom that much sad my dad was my best companion, till death knock on his door last year cry but all dsame, I love my mom so dearly and she's my back bone and my everything for today and forever kiss
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by adebayour26: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
delishpot:
OP your mom is realy special. my own plenty o. Esp when I grew up. I cant list just one sef. I go fill a book.
Thanks brother.

But you can as well tell us one out of the many list of good things mama did.
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Theeldah(f): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
shocked[quote author=adebayour26 post=31660564]Celebrating the Mother's day should make us really appreciate your Mum for one thing or the other in your life. What can you say your Mum did for you & that you would NEVER forget?

Cc:
Theeldah
weezil
prevail23
dejt4u
zeb04
rokiatu
jbluv
egopersonified
drniyi
pinkycute
farano
mojAyo
MrDoGood
lolaxavier
sameer1212
clevvermind
DelePhd
Chymystique
AgapeCharis
MayorfLagos
teemanbastos
sweettease[/quoteOMG...Z dah my name@Op? shocked[quote author=adebayour26 post=31660564]Celebrating the Mother's day should make us really appreciate your Mum for one thing or the other in your life. What can you say your Mum did for you & that you would NEVER forget?

Cc:
Theeldah
weezil
prevail23
dejt4u
zeb04
rokiatu
jbluv
egopersonified
drniyi
pinkycute
farano
mojAyo
MrDoGood
lolaxavier
sameer1212
clevvermind
DelePhd
Chymystique
AgapeCharis
MayorfLagos
teemanbastos
sweettease[/quoteOMG...Z dah my name@Op?
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
adebayour26:
Celebrating the Mother's day should make us really appreciate your Mum for one thing or the other in your life. What can you say your Mum did for you & that you would NEVER forget?

Cc:
Theeldah
weezil
prevail23
dejt4u
zeb04
rokiatu
jbluv
egopersonified
drniyi
pinkycute
farano
mojAyo
MrDoGood
lolaxavier
sameer1212
clevvermind
DelePhd
Chymystique
AgapeCharis
MayorfLagos
teemanbastos
sweettease
Meehhn I can't really select one out. She's done a whole lot!!
Re: What Is The Nicest Thing You'r Mum Ever Done For You? by adebayour26: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
dejt4u:

Drniyi4u:
Lol

PARTNERS IN CRIME

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Is Addicted To Feeding Bottle. / Your Mother-in-law Did This To Your Son. What Will You Do? / My Family Needs Little Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.