Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,673 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla (51256 Views)

Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His! / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by tomiobj(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2015
valmunich:
Choi! That turtle headed boy get mind dey insult back¿ grin
. He will disgrace u too o
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 17, 2015
bamite:
dont cry on me now girl, its too early for that, u're beginin to show you are a sissy
yawn come up with better.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by bamite(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
yawn come up with better.
yeah right!

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by SisiNini(f): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2015
"Are you king kong's daughter?" Got me laughing... Hahahahahhahahahahaha...
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by francizy(m): 6:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Adults trading insults like kids.. SmH

Mods please come and hide these silly comments here undecided
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by francizy(m): 7:01am On Mar 17, 2015
lovely17:
supporting your claim

Chai! NLers no go kill me with laugh. I know you and the other guy that called Dabido turtle head are Wizkid fan.. LoL but how the guy take get turtle head abi how e take resemble ninja turtle? grin
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 17, 2015
rokiatu:
an ugly azz like you dissing me is actually a laughing mater to me. cheesy you are damn fugly and I mean it. You took after ur mom or dad? grin grin grin is your second name darkness? grin the funny thing is you thinking your lame azz diss means anything to mean. Say that to an ugly girl with no self esteem. Not me. I am beautiful and I know it. I don't need to be told.

Why attacking urselves like that?
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by francizy(m): 7:04am On Mar 17, 2015
jameshardly:
TMNT...Naija Turtle

Choi! grin

These Wizkid fans wan kill Davido sha
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by francizy(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Dreyl:
i wasn't refering to you, i was actually referring to the girl that called davido a gorilla and you have the guts to insult the person on my profile pic which is gazillion times better than you are in terms of beauty, class and intelligence, hope you remember what i did to you the last time that you were crying around like a r.ape victim, i'm actually in my best behaviour atm, no time for bullshít.

Bro, am following rokiatu and she follows me too, so it's safe to say I know her more than I know you but that won't make me hide the truth.

You are one lucky arssse nigger if that girl on your dp is your girl cuz she's outrightly gorgeous..

Peace.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by wheezyoung(m): 8:11am On Mar 17, 2015
valmunich:
Choi! That turtle headed boy get mind dey insult back¿ grin
he didn't insult her
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Dreyl(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

Bro, am following rokiatu and she follows me too, so it's safe to say I know her more than I know you but that won't make me hide the truth.

You are one lucky arssse nigger if that girl on your dp is your girl cuz she's outrightly gorgeous..

Peace.
Thanks! i laugh real hard when arrogant niggas on here says she's ugly when they haven't seen her physically, she don't always look good on cam tho but she's drop dead gorgeous and her curve can make a nigga go bankrupt even the so called rokiatu can't contest, that's what i was trying to tell her but she resorted to name calling.
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by francizy(m): 8:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Dreyl:
Thanks! i laugh real hard when arrogant niggas on here says she's ugly when they haven't seen her physically, she don't always look good on cam tho but she's drop dead gorgeous and her curve can make a nigga go bankrupt even the so called rokiatu can't contest, that's what i was trying to tell her but she resorted to name calling.

Please enough of the mentions so we don't start off another childish insults. Just let it go cuz I believe she has done that too.

Bye bro..
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by Dreyl(m): 8:38am On Mar 17, 2015
francizy:

Please enough of the mentions so we don't start off another childish insults. Just let it go cuz I believe she has done that too.

Bye bro..
cool
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by simdam500(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2015
She got what she wanted.... the attention.... she's on blog and site now...

Lemme go popular with don jazzy too joor...

Don jazzy looks like hippopotamus grin
Re: Davido Replies A Girl Who Called Him Disgusting Gorilla by ChrisCharming(m): 10:14pm On May 13, 2015
Na small pikin dey worry al of dem shaa.as 4 davido,his my celeb crush.i dnt care wt ppl says abt him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Instagram Rich List 2019 : Highest Ranked Nigerian Instagrammers Included / E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design / Meet Lenge Kalenga: Africa's Most Dynamic Fitness Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.