Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits (2088 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better? / Mercy Aigbe In Lagos Court Over Her Stolen Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by trendysturvs(f): 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2015

Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by AndreRose(f): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mercy has been jaw dropping me with her nice and classy dresses but I think I will go with toke today. Toke it is.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by fairygeh(f): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2015
I wore it better
Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
AndreRose:
Mercy has been jaw dropping me with her nice and classy dresses but I think I will go with toke today. Toke it is.

I think Mercy wore it better.

She has this grace and carriage that makes her get away with wearing anything.

Classy.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by AndreRose(f): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
kennygee:

I think Mercy wore it better.

She has this grace and carriage that makes her get away with wearing anything.

Classy.
Take a look at toke once again. Her slim body and moderate boobs defined her cloth very well, coupled with her sitting position and choice of hair. It all brought out the beauty in the cloth. Toke it is for me.
Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by oluwadamilolah(f): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2015
The patten of the cloths are different, I prefer toke's cloth pattern. They are both classy
Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by badassProdigy(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2015
Mercy anytime/anyday...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by hayoakins(m): 11:50am On Mar 16, 2015
I cannot decide cos it not a fair playing ground for both celebs.

One picture of Toke and four of Mercy? haba! OP, learn to come to equity with clean hands
Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by ellahzy(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2015
i'll go with Mercy
Re: Toke Makinwa & Mercy Aigbe In Similar Outfits by kayalla(f): 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
its not similar na the same joor. two of them wore it better

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] This Is What Happens When Two Rap Kings Come Together / Princess Elizabeth Of Toro In Things Fall Apart Film / 20 Cute Photos Of Wizkid As He Turns 25 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.