Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,900 members, 7,838,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) (1770 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos) / Baby Abandoned Inside A Carton In Jos (photo) / See What A Man Allegedly Did To His Wife (Photos Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by emmalezy(m): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2015
According to a source, this happened in Jos on Friday March 13th. The boy is 13 years old and his pastor father allegedly beat him mercilessly then put chains with two padlocks round his neck. When neighbours, who saw the padlock and cuts on the boys head asked what the boy did, the father accused him of stealing at their home. The source said the boy's mother is late.

This is wrong on every level. You don't do this to a child. How much more your own child. Domestic stealing is something most of us have done, and most of us outgrow it. *sigh*

SOURCE
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/03/my-goodness-see-what-father-allegedly.html

http://www.lindaikeji..com/2015/03/my-goodness-see-what-father-allegedly.html

Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 16, 2015
God! This is inhumane. He has no right to be called a father, rather a sperm donor
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by otipoju(m): 1:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Hmmm. Tough one. Even though the treatment appears inhumane but I think

Its better to let the boy know early of the kind of fate that will befall him if he is caught stealing as an adult in Nigeria.

Like his becoming a burnt offering or his penis being cut off and shoved in his mouth.

Na the baba know wetin him see.

1 Like

Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by nzeaji(m): 1:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Wow, the man wicked oh. shocked sad : Chaining your son like a dog.

The man deserves 36 lashes on his bare buttocks. angry angry

Discipline is good for children, but this.... This is a little extreme.
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Hormohtoondeh(f): 1:36am On Mar 16, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2015
Lol. This is funny. What exactly did this boy steal?
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by drjoebond080: 2:17am On Mar 16, 2015
gross
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by lanxlot(m): 3:17am On Mar 16, 2015
dovelike:
Lol. This is funny. What exactly did this boy steal?
it isn't in all ramification. Imagine seeing ur broda Or ur son in dat situation den tell me how funny d tot of it Was.

1 Like

Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by walexGodson(m): 3:29am On Mar 16, 2015
Chai see child abuse oo
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 16, 2015
lanxlot:
it isn't in all ramification. Imagine seeing ur broda Or ur son in dat situation den tell me how funny d tot of it Was.
I wondered what the boy stole that will warrant such treatment. You never can tell. The evil in this generation is beyond comprehension. But it still doesn't justify the punishment meted out to him.
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Enegod(m): 5:31am On Mar 16, 2015
The kid don turn to dog! cheesy cheesy angry
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Pdizzle(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2015
Bingo
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by 7footre(m): 6:56am On Mar 16, 2015
Why is the man taking out all his frustration on the poor little boy. If you check am sef d pops steal die wen him small.... rubbish
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by Krasid(m): 8:42am On Mar 16, 2015
What did the boy steal to be chained like an animal?
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by nnanyereugo(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2015
Bt we all did dis wen we wia small. I pty d boy for d kind of fada he has. D man discipline no b for hia oo
Re: See What A Father (allegedly) Did To His Own Son In Jos (photo) by dre11(m): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
The man must have being a slave traders before for him to have used Hus son as an example to his merchants.......

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Angry Woman Strips N*ked While Arguing With Police -photos / Never Marry an Illiterate Wife. / Male Teachers Strip Female Students ‘unclad’ For Coming Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.