Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Biggest Hypocrite Of 2015 in Nigeria is GEJ - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biggest Hypocrite Of 2015 in Nigeria is GEJ (692 Views)

Top 10 Richest African Countries 2017(Nigeria Is Not Number 1) / Trump The Hypocrite And Opportunist... / This Is End Of 2015: Do You See Hope For African Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Hypocrite Of 2015 in Nigeria is GEJ by nestkojex(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2015
The biggest hypocrite of 2015? GEJ
Reasons:
1. He started real fight against Boko Haram only after 6 years of gross incompetence #weeks2election
2. He started compensating bereaved families on the job/recruitment saga after more than a year #weeks2election
3. He sacked the SURE-P boss who turned young Nigerian job seekers to prostitutes. #weeks2election
4. Never initially admitted that Chibok girls were missing and refused to go to the state not to talk of Chibok community but during his campaign he went to the state and his rally and campaign there was very peaceful yet before then, Boko Haram reigned supreme
5. Said he will cut government administrators' allowances by 25% and to probe the NNPC, PPR etc in 2012 during the fuel subsidy crises yet he never did and the criminal minister of petroleum, Alyson Madueke is still there and lots of protesters like you and I were shot dead by the police in vain.
6. He distabilised the government of Bayelsa, Enugu, Rivers, Ekiti and Osun states by removing the governors or deputy governors that he felt were not loyal to him or his talkative wife. Or in some cases he tried to use the state house of assembly as in Rivers but he failed woefully. He wanted to pull OBJ's kind of stunt but he doesn't have that kind of political charisma. Ameachi disgraced him
7. I worked in Abuja with Airtel for 2 years 2010 to 2012 and I was privileged to meet some big guys who either are close to Aso Rock or even those who go there or organise prayers, he pays the handsomely o, they told me with full assurance that all GEJ does regularly is to drink Ogogoro and leave this country at the mercy of his corrupt ministers and other criminal politicians. So they will all start to steal moneys as they like
8......... And d list goes o.

I will pause here but later I will post more.
Therefore, every wise Nigerian should please ensure they don't vote for GEJ. He does not have your interest at heart. He has robbed our country Nigeria the opportunity to be greater than the mess the country is currently in. His hypocrisy is like a monster with a very ominous and sinister face waiting to devour you. Every right thinking Nigeria will vote him out like a plague in our land.
Re: Biggest Hypocrite Of 2015 in Nigeria is GEJ by LagosBoi2(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2015
The guy is just showing his cluelessness in public

He thinks it will work out like 2011

You have been tested and you have failed, why is it hard for him to understand
Re: Biggest Hypocrite Of 2015 in Nigeria is GEJ by bewla(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2015
But i told u to live this bros alone. just tell him to Read the price or act of war to no how to plan

(1) (Reply)

Cia's Top 8 Predictions For 2015 / Journalist Beaten To Death After Criticising Footballer On Facebook / A 6.2-magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.