Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? (1766 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Want To Confess To Him / She Confess To Her Husband, Now........ / Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2015
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed.
― If you didn't go 2 steal cashew and guava in d
next street
and the owner's dog comes through the
backyard waiting for you to come down from the
tree.
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with
sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it
into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see
when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails
to
b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and
called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9% of adults didn't know this too. Remember the nursery rhyme ''sandalili sandalili'', & D song
in
church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", which is
actually " o sing my soul and paise d Lord. I knw
u
are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are
u
guilty? hahahaha

7 Likes

Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by justi4jesu(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2015
None of the above, Bite me tongue
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2015
justi4jesu:
None of the above, Bite me tongue

I'm sure you did all & more, unless you didn't grow up in Naija.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2015
miraclewonder:

I'm sure you did all & more, unless you didn't grow up in Naija.

I repeat, None of the above..sorry i schooled in France tongue
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Redoil: 7:46am On Mar 16, 2015
All of the above except playing rubber band and stealing cashew

1 Like

Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by xreal: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2015
Funny.
Alll, except throwing my milk teeth on the roof.

1 Like

Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Queening(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2015
I only did 2...i had a boring childhood sad sad sad sad
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by squarelead(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Did almost everything, childhood was fun

1 Like

Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2015
I did almost all.
Singing o singo singo presently,not sure i can change the word"singo singo"again.lol
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 10, 2015
Bunsky:
I did almost all.
Singing o singo singo presently,not sure i can change the word"singo singo"again.lol

some childhood habits have a way of sticking. we just repeat them unconsciously.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2015
Queening:
I only did 2...i had a boring childhood sad sad sad sad

Eya, sorry.
Where did you grow up?
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by K9blunt(f): 11:41am On Apr 10, 2015
hmn I did all except the tooth and the roof thingy, acting in uncompleted building na, it was actually Nigeria vs brazil 2-1 I remember and people started singing "when Nigeria beat Brazil, when Nigeria beat Brazil o, then baybo(I don't remember the name well) come dey cry, when Nigeria beat Brazil"
Never washed legs and hands and go to school(momsy will use me for beating practice) never used legs to build houses but drew them on turn out exercise papers including girl with curly hairs and ear rings.never heared of spirits or ojuju on mango trees (momsys tales by darklight was enough to scare the bejesus out of me, thank you)
will never forget ayamatanga we use to scramble to watch on our black and white TV.

oh the good ole days...lol
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Queening(f): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
miraclewonder:

Eya, sorry.
Where did you grow up?
lagos
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by DollyParton1(f): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
I did everything, except not having my bath to school or anywhere for that matter. My childhood was fun!!!
I wonder how kids these days can have an all round growth if they only play indoors.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by DollyParton1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
K9blunt:
it was actually Nigeria vs brazil 2-1 I remember and people started singing "when Nigeria beat Brazil, when Nigeria beat Brazil o, then baybo(I don't remember the name well) come dey cry, when Nigeria beat Brazil"
oh the good ole days...lol

When Nigeria beat Brazil, when Nigeria beat Brazil o. BEBETO come dey cry. When Nigeria beat Brazil.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by K9blunt(f): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

When Nigeria beat Brazil, when Nigeria beat Brazil o. BEBETO come dey cry. When Nigeria beat Brazil.
ah thanks babe grin
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Dheartless: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2015
I did almost all

but na wa o,for a girl to be involve in all those things at that time that means you be real aje pako oo.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Dheartless:
I did almost all

but na wa o,for a girl to be involve in all those things at that time that means you be real aje pako oo.

yes o. that's why we strong like olumo rock.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2015
Queening:
lagos

Lagos ke? growing up in Lagos is meant to be fun, unless you grew up in the ajebutter areas like VI .
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Queening:
lagos

Lagos ke? growing up in Lagos is meant to be fun, unless you grew up in the ajebutter areas like VI. This one na for the aje pakos like us.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by freshbear(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Did all d aforementioned apart frm the rubber band things. Childhood was quite fun.grew up in d military barracks. Op nice write up.u brought sweet memories flooding back.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
freshbear:
Did all d aforementioned apart frm the rubber band things. Childhood was quite fun.grew up in d military barracks. Op nice write up.u brought sweet memories flooding back.

smiley
freshbear:
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by JOKLEVIZ(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ave done 95% of ol that.
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by baralatie(m): 3:54am On Apr 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: Oya, come & confess- which of these did you do as a child? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
baralatie:
cheesy

confess, which ones are you guilty of?

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Cut Him Off / Relocation Sales / The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.