Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. (1768 Views)

My Wife: Why Is The Life of Women So Complicated? / Things A Bachelor Should Have / Woman Gives Her Husband A List Of Things He Cannot Do At A Bachelor's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2022
1. Anytime I see extremely beatiful Nigeria women, I don't admire them because most of them have rotten brain. (pride)

2. Every time I see flashy women, I don't acknowledge them because they live rotten life style.

3. I used to date only damsels. I mainly do this to suit my ego, but life itself has thought me that, all that glitters, are not gold. Even the gold I am looking for, may be inside the dirt.

THE STORY

My mother gave birth to three handsome men. We grew up with our father and not with our mother. Part of our upbringing was that, we don't eat outside. This made me to become a good cook when I was 13 years of age. Even today as a man I don't even know how to eat outside in restaurant. If I am traveling, no matter the journey I just don't patronize restaurant. I can only buy snacks when traveling by road.

As a man I still do - go to the market to buy what I need for the entire week. But each time I want to go to the market, I get depressed.

Why?

Market women always asked me, why are you not married?

Men don't care at all if I am not married, but the women will constantly hits me with this question and expect me to give them the straight answer. Even if they don't ask me, I can still read it in their mind and sees it in their eyes.

I began to wonder what women normally do to their own fellow unmarried women.

Some will say to me, you need a wife.
Some will asked me, why are you not married?
Some will asked me, when will you marry?
Some will asked me, don't you have a wife?

Chaiii... angry

Their question always jolt me and makes me very uncomfortable and ashame. I was always afraid to tell them, I want to marry a western woman. This will even root more aggressive and unpleasant question from them, so I just keep mute or shyly smile away from them.

One day I went to the market to buy something different. As I pass by, I saw a young woman that sell something I need. I stopped and approach her. Babe, how much do you sell this?

She told me N1000

I asked her, will you sell it for me for N700?

She said, since I want to sell it for you on that price, then you will have to marry me.

I thought she was joking, no, she was damn serious. She knew I have no wife.

I was apalled by her confidence but at the same time appreciative. l cheesy

Of course, I will like to marry you I blurted out, but I am struggling. If I marry you, I will need to take good care of you and not want you to be exposed to the sun, neither will I want you to be in this open air. I need to care for you and love-vendor you to my taste.

She looked at me in silent and slowly turn her face away like thinking and being understanding to my words.

She slowly package the stuff for me, I paid and said to her, thank you. Although I could feel she was lonely and needed to be held by a good hands. I guess she was looking for a man she can build a life with and grow rich with, unlike all the other greedy hunt€rs out there.

Some part of me feels she was joking but some other thought feels, she just need a good man

IN MY OWN OPINION

I have seen and have converse with many of them beautiful market girls and I see almost thesame trait in them. I see that these market girls are young women of substance. They are business wise and will make good wives and help mate.

➫Market girls will make more of a better wives than office career women.
➫They can manage your home much better.
➫They can help and support the home much better in all difficult time.
➫They can endure hardship with you.
➫They are patient in all things.
➫They can toil and build a life with you.
➫They are more of family oriented than career women.
➫They will not easily cheat on you.
➫They are lowly in their expectations.
➫They can love and marry you for the man you really are.
➫They are not materialistic like the hunters.
➫They are gold miners.
➫The highest and most important, they don't have the history of runs / prostitution like the hunters.

It is now very difficult for a man to find a good Nigeria girl with no history of prostitution. In fact, prayers unto God is mandatory for one to marry a young Nigeria woman.

Nigeria young women and their greedy heart + materialistic mindset = has corrupted their soul and made them to trade their vagina. Even career women of today have history of prostitution.

But there is a saying, in every temptations and trials of life, there is always a way of escape.

Although I, myself will not marry any Nigeria woman, but if given the chance, I will humbly choose market girls over working career women.

Why?

I embrace virtue, sanity and peace of h♥eart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2022
The best place for a man to pick a wife is via the market. Even the church is not that safe to pick a woman. You can find peace as a man by even marrying a tomatoes or fish seller.

My friend met a girl at the church. Both of them are even choiristers and they became good friends. Each time she came to visit my friend as a church member, she will discuss about her ongoing wedding plans. After her discussion, my friend will convince her and bang the hell out of her.

Each time she comes, she will talk about her fiance, her wedding and how everything was going smoothly over her upcoming marriage. After every discussion, my friend will f'vck her for hours.

Her fiance was paying for things for her dowry and marriage, while my friend was constantly banging her in his apartment. I was so angry and had a fierce quarell with my friend, that what he was doing with this 27 years old young woman was very wrong.

She was a choirister at the church, who was about to get married to a good man, and yet she was still f'vcking my friend, unknownly to the husband to be.

My idiotic friend heavily f'vck this new bride to be of another man for almost 30 consecutive days.

I was so furious with my guy because his brain is inside his p-nis.

9 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 6:04pm On May 19, 2022
I shun Nigeria girls - I hate their life of prostitution and I heavily despise all runs girls. I see most nigeria girls of today as useless because they are so greedy, fake and promiscuous.

In their greedy heart, they always want to only enjoy.

In their greedy heart, they do not want to suffer with any man.

In their greedy heart, they do not want to endure trials and learn patience.

They always want to eat, enjoy, eat, eat a well cooked food, without them enduring the heat and fire to cook the food. Even if you give them the undeserve well cooked food, they will never be satisfied. ⇓

Because a hoe will always be a hoe.

A rich handsome man was looking to date a good woman for marriage. He later found one and spent millions of naira in marriage. He paid her bride price and do church wedding.

He bought a car for her and employed an army military personel to be guarding his new wife wherever she goes.

Within that short period, do you know this lady started f'vcking her army body guard and was later caught?

This tells you how useless many of these Nigerian girls can be.

9 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Oluelese(m): 6:59pm On May 19, 2022
you will be alright cool

5 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Emma2Seconds: 7:29pm On May 19, 2022
Indaboski bahose!!!! Marriage na scam

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Mindlog: 7:35pm On May 19, 2022
Eyah, Uncle lostchild is now in love with a market girl. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by sholay2011(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2022
You clearly need Jesus.

6 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2022
you have defiled every diagnosis,
i commit you into the Hands of God

5 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Whois(m): 10:15am On May 20, 2022
I always avoid clicking on your threads cuz most times you open threads to either complain or make noise but out of curiosity I checked this thread out. @op aka Jon snow. You will learn when you get married. cool

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Nobody: 10:25am On May 20, 2022
Very expressive write up.

Kudos to you

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Desperados(m): 10:56am On May 20, 2022
Just get girls and concubines who would be at your beck and call, you don’t need to bother about marriage.

3 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by tayo60(f): 12:20pm On May 20, 2022
There are good girls out there, not only among market women, but the problem with you men is that, you look at d wrong place for a good woman. U don't know that, diamond are always in a rough!

1 Like

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by ibechris(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
Yes,I have read everything u mentioned but I will prefer u still get married and do it quickly since u have concluded on your preference and we are with u.

You see Nigerian women as prostitutes but exclude the stupid men who are active participants in this trade. How can we judge our women wrongly while the men are seen as Mr do good.

There are more men into all kinds of vices and yet we only see women as bad. U guys all need a brain reset and need to evaluate your brains if it's in order.

The botton line here is,go and marry and stop being judgemental.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Mindlog: 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
anthonyuncle:
you have defiled every diagnosis,
i commit you into the Hands of God

Haba, how did you assess him to reach that conclusion? wink
Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2022
Mindlog:
Eyah, Uncle lostchild is now in love with a market girl. cheesy

Mindlog
Last year I met this beautiful dark yellowish market girl in my home town. She heavily wanted to date me, but I was not ready to proceed. I was constantly on the move.

I still remember her till this day.

It took me many years to realize I was dating wrong women, which I greatly regret. For those guys that married market girls, they did the right thing. Forget their nagging and attitude.

It is in the nature of all women to nag.
Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2022
tayo60:
There are good girls out there, not only among market women, but the problem with you men is that, you look at d wrong place for a good woman. U don't know that, diamond are always in a rough!

I am 36+.
I still have years before I'll turn 40. I will wait till I get to the right location, then thoroughly shine my eyes and search.

I am praying and trying to get back on my feet.

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Mindlog: 2:50pm On May 20, 2022
Lostchild:

Mindlog
Last year I met this beautiful dark yellowish market girl in my home town. She heavily wanted to date me, but I was not ready to proceed. I was constantly on the move.

I still remember her till this day.

It took me many years to realize I was dating wrong women, which I greatly regret. For those guys that married market girls, they did the right thing. Forget their nagging and attitude.

It is in the nature of all women to nag.

Personally, there is nothing like a market girl but just a lady earning her livelihood offering goods and services in the market.

Selling in a market does not require a specific personality trait as it is always a convergence of people of different sorts....the maniacs, the cool headed ones, some that exude eerie vibes etc

For me, the personality of the individual is what counts and not where they earn their living. A lady working in a corporate setting does not make her a demon nether a lady selling in the market, make her an angel.

What you as a man want from a wife will certainly not be the same with every other bachelor because they are men who are only drawn to ladies who are career-minded and we cannot fault their preference.

By the way, I thought your preference has always been foreign women? cheesy

Lest I forget, why is a woman suffering with a man, regarded as a "virtue"? Are you expecting your future foreign wife to suffer with you?

5 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
O
Mindlog:

Personally, there is nothing like a market girl but just a lady earning her livelihood offering goods and services in the market.

Selling in a market does not require a specific personality trait as it is always a convergence of people of different sorts....the maniacs, the cool headed ones, some that exude eerie vibes etc

For me, the personality of the individual is what counts and not where they earn their living. A lady working in a corporate setting does not make her a demon nether a lady selling in the market, make her an angel.

What you as a man want from a wife will certainly not be the same with every other bachelor because they are men who are only drawn to ladies who are career-minded and we cannot fault their preference.

Lest I forget, why is a woman suffering with a man, regarded as a "virtue"? Are you expecting your future foreign wife to suffer with you?

I agree with your point.

I see market girls as safe option because of the high rate of prostitution in Nigeria
Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lostchild(m): 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
In the west it is understandable for a person to remain single by choice and not get into the marriage institute

But Africa women don't understand this. To them life is all about marriage and children.

5 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Littlechild(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2022
Mindlog:

Sorry I forgot to answer your question. If you take a clear look at the write up, you will see where I stated I will marry a western women.

I fully started from almost the last paragraph too. I will not marry any Nigeria woman.
Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by obinna58(m): 5:21pm On May 24, 2022
Market girls Here I come, op made a lot of sense

I kinda feel market women are more suitable for family

Social media women are the worst, if you have girl and she's always on her phone, just know she's not your girl be ready to bang and let go so you can have peace. If she locks her phone she's runs babe and if she denies you access to the phone she's ashawo

2 Likes

Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by Lastpharoah33: 8:18pm On May 24, 2022
obinna58:
Market girls Here I come, op made a lot of sense

I kinda feel market women are more suitable for family

Social media women are the worst, if you have girl and she's always on her phone, just know she's not your girl be ready to bang and let go so you can have peace. If she locks her phone she's runs babe and if she denies you access to the phone she's ashawo

Nwanne, you are confusing me here.

What is the difference between runs and ashawo? grin
Re: The Life Of A Bachelor Is Not Easy At All. by legionISproteus: 5:33am On May 25, 2022
Lostchild:
1. Anytime I see extremely beatiful Nigeria women, I don't admire them because most of them have rotten brain. (pride)

2. Every time I see flashy women, I don't acknowledge them because they live rotten life style.

3. I used to date only damsels. I mainly do this to suit my ego, but life itself has thought me that, all that glitters, are not gold. Even the gold I am looking for, may be inside the dirt.

THE STORY

My mother gave birth to three handsome men. We grew up with our father and not with our mother. Part of our upbringing was that, we don't eat outside. This made me to become a good cook when I was 13 years of age. Even today as a man I don't even know how to eat outside in restaurant. If I am traveling, no matter the journey I just don't patronize restaurant. I can only buy snacks when traveling by road.

As a man I still do - go to the market to buy what I need for the entire week. But each time I want to go to the market, I get depressed.

Why?

Market women always asked me, why are you not married?

Men don't care at all if I am not married, but the women will constantly hits me with this question and expect me to give them the straight answer. Even if they don't ask me, I can still read it in their mind and sees it in their eyes.

I began to wonder what women normally do to their own fellow unmarried women.

Some will say to me, you need a wife.
Some will asked me, why are you not married?
Some will asked me, when will you marry?
Some will asked me, don't you have a wife?

Chaiii... angry

Their question always jolt me and makes me very uncomfortable and ashame. I was always afraid to tell them, I want to marry a western woman. This will even root more aggressive and unpleasant question from them, so I just keep mute or shyly smile away from them.

One day I went to the market to buy something different. As I pass by, I saw a young woman that sell something I need. I stopped and approach her. Babe, how much do you sell this?

She told me N1000

I asked her, will you sell it for me for N700?

She said, since I want to sell it for you on that price, then you will have to marry me.

I thought she was joking, no, she was damn serious. She knew I have no wife.

I was apalled by her confidence but at the same time appreciative. l cheesy

Of course, I will like to marry you I blurted out, but I am struggling. If I marry you, I will need to take good care of you and not want you to be exposed to the sun, neither will I want you to be in this open air. I need to care for you and love-vendor you to my taste.

She looked at me in silent and slowly turn her face away like thinking and being understanding to my words.

She slowly package the stuff for me, I paid and said to her, thank you. Although I could feel she was lonely and needed to be held by a good hands. I guess she was looking for a man she can build a life with and grow rich with, unlike all the other greedy hunt€rs out there.

Some part of me feels she was joking but some other thought feels, she just need a good man

IN MY OWN OPINION

I have seen and have converse with many of them beautiful market girls and I see almost thesame trait in them. I see that these market girls are young women of substance. They are business wise and will make good wives and help mate.

➫Market girls will make more of a better wives than office career women.
➫They can manage your home much better.
➫They can help and support the home much better in all difficult time.
➫They can endure hardship with you.
➫They are patient in all things.
➫They can toil and build a life with you.
➫They are more of family oriented than career women.
➫They will not easily cheat on you.
➫They are lowly in their expectations.
➫They can love and marry you for the man you really are.
➫They are not materialistic like the hunters.
➫They are gold miners.
➫The highest and most important, they don't have the history of runs / prostitution like the hunters.

It is now very difficult for a man to find a good Nigeria girl with no history of prostitution. In fact, prayers unto God is mandatory for one to marry a young Nigeria woman.

Nigeria young women and their greedy heart + materialistic mindset = has corrupted their soul and made them to trade their vagina. Even career women of today have history of prostitution.

But there is a saying, in every temptations and trials of life, there is always a way of escape.

Although I, myself will not marry any Nigeria woman, but if given the chance, I will humbly choose market girls over working career women.

Why?

I embrace virtue, sanity and peace of h♥eart.

go to ashewo thread and see how many market girls those boys dey fucck. See, to find good wife for Nigeria na luck

Lostchild:

In the west it is understandable for a person to remain single by choice and not get into the marriage institute

But Africa women don't understand this. To them life is all about marriage and children.
What is stopping you from going to the west?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Have Triplets If You Can Choose / What Would You Do If Someone Did This To Your Baby / Say A Prayer For Hezron's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.