Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled (1244 Views)

My Adsense Account Has Been Approved. What Next / Pls Teach Me How To Hack Gmail Account Easily With Phone / How Can I Re-enable My Gmail Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Maxcollins042(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2015
Opened my browser on friday afternoon,to log into my gmail account only to discover that it has been disabled,did all i could to enable it but i couldn't,i then gave it a thought to come to Nairaland for a solution to be profered to me by the Nairalanders( computer gurus),pls help,how do i recover my account?
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Opened my browser on friday afternoon,to log into my gmail account only to discover that it has been disabled,did all i could to enable it but i couldn't,i then gave it a thought to come to Nairaland for a solution to be profered to me by the Nairalanders( computer gurus),pls help,how do i recover my account?
forget it
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Vstuffs(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Have similar pro with mine...
Either u log in with wrong pass..
Try using another device to log in--with the correct pass
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by luigiajah(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2015
hahaha.... Sorry about that. here's something I posted on that.. It should help you

Check the link

http:///SV7
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by kingvectorv(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Relogin and if u are redirected to the Google Disable Page then click on the contact link and write to them then if u receive a message that they sorry and that your data is till active then wait for 12 hrs and relogin if u 're redirected again then write to them again and quote the last reply they sent and send then login after 24 hrs
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by onyengbu: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
Just login from a computer and you wont see the message.
I have been also getting that account disabled message from google for weeks now on all must mobile devices
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Maxcollins042(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
kingvectorv:

Relogin and if u are redirected to the Google Disable Page then click on the contact link and write to them then if u receive a message that they sorry and that your data is till active then wait for 12 hrs and relogin if u 're redirected again then write to them again and quote the last reply they sent and send then login after 24 hrs
Have rectified the problem sha,thanks in anyway
grin
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Maxcollins042(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
mikketech:
forget it
Just got it back cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Maxcollins042(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
onyengbu:
I have been also getting that account disabled message from google for weeks now on all must mobile devices
just did as you said and it is true,thanks
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by iykepromotions: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
onyengbu:
the solution is .... whenever you got such message, just clear your cookies and try login in again
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by onyengbu: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
iykepromotions:
the solution is .... whenever you got such message, just clear your cookies and try login in again
This is different. Its happening on about 4 different mobile devices.
I know about clearing cookies.
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by bedfordng(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
it is a bug on googles part.it happened to me when i used operamini to check it.but when i used pc, i was able to view my mail.so try with pc.also you will see a contact us link if you are being redirected to the disabled page.you can contact them if you still can't login
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by luigiajah(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
onyengbu:
This is different. Its happening on about 4 different mobile devices.
I know about clearing cookies.

Did you read the post I made above? undecided
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by onyengbu: 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
luigiajah:

Did you read the post I made above? undecided
Ermm..... No. Tenks but no tenks!
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by jimmynauty: 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
onyengbu:
true its on mobile device precisely on opera mini was giving me that error. But agree that on laptop i dont see the disable page.
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Pendrotech(m): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2015
luigiajah:
hahaha.... Sorry about that. here's something I posted on that.. It should help you

Check the link

http:///SV7

thank you so much. I wish I could give you some money I swear,........God bless u
Re: Pls Help,his Gmail Account Has Been Disabled by Abcruz(m): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
Maxcollins042:
Have rectified the problem sha,thanks in anyway
grin

Please how did you rectify the disabling of your gmail account because I'm having thesame problem with my account.

(1) (Reply)

Establishing An IT Firm In Calabar ( Cross River ) / Get Free Domain Name For Ur Blog /website / I Need Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.