Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Take Responsibility For Your Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Responsibility For Your Life (464 Views)

Thank God For One Thing In Your Life / Which One Of The Two Is Taking Control Of Your Life ? (pics) / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Responsibility For Your Life by pstyoung(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Beloved, You are responsible for your life and decisions. Blaming people and circumstances cannot help you. Why? Only you and your heavenly Father holds the key to your success in life, not that witch, even your uncle. How? Ask Joseph in Genesis 50:20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. Therefore, I declare that any negative plans over your life and destiny will catapult you to your destiny or success in life in Jesus mighty name. So no shaking. Your week is blessed. Remember, His name is Jesus/Yeshua. Source@ www.rememberhisnameisjesus.com/2015/03/take-responsibility-for-your-life.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Take Responsibility For Your Life by chinedu202000(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2015
Ameeeen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did I Pray For Nigeria? / Christian Can You Watch This Video / Prophecy For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.