Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? (2111 Views)

I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / Checkout Waje Grown Up Daughter (photos) / Checkout Waje In Her Church Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by kaythinks(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2015
Yesterday, 15th of March,2015, GEJ had an interactive session with entertainers.During the event, various artistes came ,performed and personally greeted the president.however,when it was Waje's turn,she performed and after that, she tried to greet the president ,but suddenly she made a u-turn and hurriedly left the stage. This surprised alot of people n' i was left wandering ,what could have caused that?
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by sinaj(f): 9:17am On Mar 16, 2015
mayb she waz pressed

1 Like

Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by DuchessLily(f): 9:19am On Mar 16, 2015
Pinshure/video or ...........
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Mar 16, 2015
Video please
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by bighead1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
there are two things involved

1. Spiritual things
2. End time turn around things tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by Mrbigman1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
She was honey and was sure if she came any closer she well cum and pass out.

Nice move ms hips
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by kaythinks(m): 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mrbigman1:
She was honey and was sure if she came any closer she well cum and pass out.

Nice move ms hips
lol
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by olexy4real(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaythinks:
Yesterday, 15th of March,2015, GEJ had an interactive session with entertainers.During the event, various artistes came ,performed and personally greeted the president.however,when it was Waje's turn,she performed and after that, she tried to greet the president ,but suddenly she made a u-turn and hurriedly left the stage. This surprised alot of people n' i was left wandering ,what could have caused that?

I notice that too. Her song was wack am sure she or anybdy was feeling her performance that why just just had 2 round up sharp sharp. Hw will she go close 2 GEJ when itz obvious he wasn't feeling her song. Btw sha klint and funny bone murdered the show 4 me. Gordonz was jus guffing with some very sensitive jokes that wasn't funny.

1 Like

Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
kaythinks:
ode u gat no job
Re: Was Waje Afraid Of GEJ ? by Ama80(f): 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Something was wrong wt her.i watched her and it felt awful.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not A Bad Girl, I Pray 5 Times Daily - Actress Halima Abubakar / Osas Ighodaro & Gbenga Ajibade Pick Wedding Date / Top Nigerian Celebrities That Are Married To Real Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.