Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? (794 Views)

One Year Virtual Private Server And Virtual Credit Card For Paypal Verification / Get Your Paypal Account Verified In Few Minutes / Facebook Challenges Paypal And Venmo With Facebook Messenger Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by okumbe(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2015
Please my people how do i do open and confirm my pay-pal account ? have what I bought online which i didn't know I needed a pay-pal account to successfully buy the stuff, after which the money was debited from my account but the product was not confirmed... when I asked the seller he said he didn't see any buying order... so I followed the pay-pal site and I found out the money was withhold for me to open and confirm the pay-pal account before the money will be released... I don't know where to find the confirmation code (4 digit pin) they are talking about.

please does anyone have any idea of what am trying to say here.....
Please if you do please help me out....
Re: Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by Gboliwe: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2015
okumbe:
Please my people how do i do open and confirm my pay-pal account ? have what I bought online which i didn't know I needed a pay-pal account to successfully buy the stuff, after which the money was debited from my account but the product was not confirmed... when I asked the seller he said he didn't see any buying order... so I followed the pay-pal site and I found out the money was withhold for me to open and confirm the pay-pal account before the money will be released... I don't know where to find the confirmation code (4 digit pin) they are talking about.

please does anyone have any idea of what am trying to say here.....
Please if you do please help me out....

Start the registration on www.paypal.com, as an educated person you just follow the instructions. When they deduct your money, your bank will send you an alert, paypal (I think) will also send you an alert plus you can view the code if you have an online account access with you bank. Its been long I registered so I can't state the procedure in detail but if I didn't need help, you too can make it happen. Its not difficult
Re: Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by okumbe(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gboliwe:

Start the registration on www.paypal.com, as an educated person you just follow the instructions. When they deduct your money, your bank will send you an alert, paypal (I think) will also send you an alert plus you can view the code if you have an online account access with you bank. Its been long I registered so I can't state the procedure in detail but if I didn't need help, you too can make it happen. Its not difficult

thanks my brother.... have opened it but I can't find the 4 digit pin they are requesting for it to be activated. do u have any ideal where dat is cos i tried contacting they customer care but they are not replying.
Re: Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by Gboliwe: 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
okumbe:

thanks my brother.... have opened it but I can't find the 4 digit pin they are requesting for it to be activated. do u have any ideal where dat is cos i tried contacting they customer care but they are not replying.

Didn't you get a mail from paypal and a message from your bank? Its there. Its just a code
Re: Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by soles21(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
Depending on ur bank it normally takes 2-3 working days it will come as a debit alert(note $1.29 or more might be deducted) u should see somethin like *ppop*1234* the numba is d activation code after activation your money will be refunded but it will take time mine was refunded 1wk+someday after.
Re: Please NL How Do I Open & Confirm My Paypal Account ????? by hisenjos: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
True, just be patient. Check your alerts carefully.
We can exchange your paypal funds at very attractive rates depending on the amount. Prompt and reliable same day bank payment available. Contact System Link at exchange@hisen.org or BBM 79813E19 or whatapp 0803-217-4894

soles21:
Depending on ur bank it normally takes 2-3 working days it will come as a debit alert(note $1.29 or more might be deducted) u should see somethin like *ppop*1234* the numba is d activation code after activation your money will be refunded but it will take time mine was refunded 1wk+someday after.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Check My Screenshot Information To Solve My Problem / Whao! Spectranet Ibadan Step-up-promo With Roll-over / l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.