Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! (30692 Views)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Urgent / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! by umarsanijada: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
ANOMALIES IN FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE . I bring solitary greeting to all my fellow applicant as a matter of urgency and utmost importance I deem it fit to inform all the applicants over hitches involve in the on going massive recruitment and issues of untransparenxe shortlisting of candidate, neither can we sit with our arms folded being cheated and deceive. In regards to this I will like to use dis medium to notify all the FAAN applicants who undergone d processes and was brutalize at d venue of d exercise or persons who has one complain or d oda with evidence to prove to humbly comminicate as we r gathering fact and present to the zero tolerance hon minister of aviation. frankly speaking we have forwarded letter of complaints to the office and we r schedule to meet with d honoureable minister withing d week am pleading u guys that who so ever has evidence to present should not hesitate to reach me. And I strongly believe we shall all be justify and favour with dis move!!! God bless all.
Re: FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! by Tisong(m): 10:00am On May 07, 2015
The list of successful candidates has been released, people dat never attended d PFT and interview were shortlisted.... Naija!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Employment Rate: Obasanjo Vs Jonathan Regime / What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume? / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.