Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! (10611 Views)

Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
ItsAnderson:

grin grin
ItsAnderson:

grin grin

your teeth so white, which tooth paste do you use?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:09pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
only a fagggot will use over 50 words to reply the just 2 words of that poster, disgusting rat.
Nothing but a programmed robot would have the time to count the number of words used to reply a post...
Did the guy sleep with your boyfriend or brother?
What makes him gay?
Did he tell you he was gay?
You sound so stoopid right now.
Abeg swerve
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ironically you look more handsome without the makeup. Whatever floats your boat, though!
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

Nothing but a programmed robot would have the time to count the number of words used to reply a post...
Did the guy sleep with your boyfriend or brother?
What makes him gay?
Did he tell you he was gay?
You sound so stoopid right now.
Abeg swerve
she said gay alert, you typed an epistle to attack her comment, u are the one with issues. it's clear you are a fagggot, see the kind of people you are following, dirty thing. #spits.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
she said gay alert, you typed an epistle to attack her comment, u are the one with issues. it's clear you are a fagggot, see the kind of people you are following, dirty thing. #spits.
grin grin grin grin
Crazy biitch
Abeg, go and find something better to do with your life
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

grin grin grin grin
Crazy biitch
Abeg, go and find something better to do with your life
busted, fagggot.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:35pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
busted, fagggot.
lol
free me na undecided
Just because you are still writing UTME, that doesn't mean everyone is like you.
So since you 'busted' me, what are you going to do about that.
Instead of you to go and shine congo for your boyfriend in order for him give you that car you wanted to kill yourself for, you are here wasting your time.
Who knows maybe it was even a guy your bf gave his car to.
Young lady, please swerve.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by kissty(f): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
if i hear say! u way b like gay
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by VickyRotex(f): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
No.. you are the most beautiful Man....

Found 10 out of the 21million .......... undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

lol
free me na undecided
Just because you are still writing UTME, that doesn't mean everyone is like you.
So since you 'busted' me, what are you going to do about that.
Instead of you to go and shine congo for your boyfriend in order for him give you that car you wanted to kill yourself for, you are here wasting your time.
Who knows maybe it was even a guy your bf gave his car to.
Young lady, please swerve.
you talk too much, i'm sure your are the female amongst them #spits

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
ObiomaA:
wink
more like pretty boy not handsome, plus you look like a fine ghost with does make up. Gayrus Gabriella. Plus ur pics are masculine annoying and offensive.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
grin grin grin
I am beginning to like you
Unfortunately, you are too materialistic
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

grin grin grin
I am beginning to like you
Unfortunately, you are too materialistic
like me undecided is your body programmed that way? its better you hate me for you own good, cos i cant stand your likes, dirty thing.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eww. OP, are you gay? I don't hate gays but transvestites are eyesore.

sad
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
lwkmd, am pretty sure he is, sisi nene
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
goshap:
more like pretty boy not handsome, plus you look like a fine ghost with does make up. Gayrus Gabriella. Plus ur pics are masculine annoying and offensive.
Wicked
grin grin grin
How are we sure it is even his pictures. The profile picture and the ones uploaded here are so different.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
goshap:
You go fear Sisi Nene
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
goshap:
oh u can confirm? cheesy
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by fruityjojo(f): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
You must be a really good make up artist.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
Timohunk:
U look like a student studying homonology in the university...no offense shaaaa
Nairalanders won't kill me. grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by jay44(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
i tink d question shld b: am i d most pretty woman on nl? u luk more of a woman dan man
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
like me undecided is your body programmed that way? its better you hate me for you own good, cos i cant stand your likes, dirty thing.
silver lining ooo, hmm he needs a wife, please grab him before one guy grabs him from you
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by MockinJay(m): 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
This is how it starts cheesy
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ItsAnderson: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:

your teeth so white, which tooth paste do you use?

grin grin andy blaze paste

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
At least I pay my bills and don't screw someone because I want something in return. Heck, I don't even want a car from anyone. Work for your money and pay your bills. Then we can talk. You are hiding behind the internet to hide your stupidity. I just decided to humour you today. You are supposed to know that this is the first time I'd be commenting on your post because I know you are a psychotic biitch in need of attention.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

Wicked
grin grin grin
How are we sure it is even his pictures. The profile picture and the ones uploaded here are so different.
anyone am sure both are offensive the op n his pics.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
goshap:
anyone am sure both are offensive the op n his pics.
grin grin grin
I think this tread should be deleted or the comments hidden. It has been derailed enough
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

At least I pay my bills and don't screw someone because I want something in return. Heck, I don't even want a car from anyone. Work for your money and pay your bills. Then we can talk. You are hiding behind the internet to hide your stupidity. I just decided to humour you today. You are supposed to know that this is the first time I'd be commenting on your post because I know you are a psychotic biitch in need of attention.
lol, @ psychotic bitch u guys are prefect for each other.

Whi knew you could bitch.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

grin grin grin
I think this tread should be deleted or the comments hidden. It has been derailed enough
please this way more better than NAIRA LANDS MOST HANDSOME MEN, what was the op xpecting, that we'll droll or hit on those hideous pics, hormonally offensive shots.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

it took you almost an hour to come up with this? if e too pain you, drink otapiapia, at least that would be minus one fagggot, dirty thing.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by JbravoAdodger(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
Eleyi... Ogidigan!!!! Saw the pics!!! Came straight here to book plotspace!! 2nd page no matta, ojigbijibijibi!

Oya let me go an read comments grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
it took you almost an hour to come up with this? if e too pain you, drink otapiapia, at least that would be minus one fagggot, dirty thing.
Stale tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zip Download. Jaden ERYS 2019 Full Album / Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.