Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! (10617 Views)

Comedian Bovi Purchases G Wagon After His "Man On Fire" Show / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics) / Top Ten Most Handsome Nigeria Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ObiomaA: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
wink

2 Shares

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Jostico: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2015
beautiful nonsense grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Are you gay?... Sorry, no offence. Just curious

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ObiomaA: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
LALASTICLALA FRONTPAGE PLZ

FARANO
ISHILOVE
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
Jostico:
beautiful nonsense grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ObiomaA: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Are you gay?... Sorry, no offence. Just curious

AM A MAKEUP ARTISTE

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Uyi168: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
U cnt deny it..u must b a gay...u try sha

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
ObiomaA:
LALASTICLALA FRONTPAGE PLZ

FARANO
ISHILOVE
Front page ko back page ni... You will wait from now till eternity
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Are u what we call "Dan daudu"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by DickDastardly(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
Op needs combo deliverance by both cherubim, cele and olumba same time grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2015
ObiomaA:

AM A MAKEUP ARTISTE
Okay, But make ups are for women, How can you wear this sort of make up.... Too feminine
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by SeverusSnape(m): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
Op needs combo deliverance by both cherubim, cele and olumba same time grin
Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy
As in eh...Including TB joshua and Guru maharaji. grin

BTW, cute baby you got there. wink

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ShirelleBaby: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nice pixs.

You look more beautiful when u are female.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by pretydiva(f): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Gay alert!!!!!!!!!

14 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Arsenella007(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2015
As gay as....derenle grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by mirexxx(f): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
KING KONG FINE PASS YOU cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by cokacoola(m): 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2015
ObiomaA:
wink
ok ok i gatrit, you gay patterner buys you a techna phone after slexing for fives year, you comu to nairilaiand and starts ass us if God wille panuish you if he found outa your gay Plasea plasea you must finash 14years hear b4 you go go hellsad

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ObiomaA: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Nice pixs.

You look more beautiful when u are female.
thanks my love
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by OkuDiOver1(f): 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
No comment
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by kayalla(f): 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
the make up no here o. u nearly fine sha!
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by kestolove95(m): 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
Even with all dix make up...u still ugly..seee maut abg undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2015
U look like a student studying homonology in the university...no offense shaaaa
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
pretydiva:
Gay alert!!!!!!!!!
And so what?
Does that make you better than him?
You will not find something better to do with your life than just to be ranting here and there.
Nonsense and ingredients.
And you call yourself a pretty diva, just take a look at your profile picture, you remind me of a cricket. No offence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ItsAnderson: 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

And so what?
You will not find something better to do with your life than just to be ranting here and there.
And you call yourself a pretty diva, just take a look at your profile picture, you remind me of a cricket. No offence.

grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by s3nn2x(m): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2015
cokacoola:
ok ok i gatrit, you gay patterner buys you a techna phone after slexing for fives year, you comu to nairilaiand and starts ass us if God wille panuish you if he found outa your gay Plasea plasea you must finash 14years hear b4 you go go hellsad
This is not a kindergarten class. Can you please speak english
What are you even saying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
These pictures are disturbing

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by TrishaP(f): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm not sure he is the same on his dp.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by chekasforchekas: 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nope your not, your just the most handsome gay, gay, slut. Asshole. Bastardized son of a lesbian Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
s3nn2x:

And so what?
only a fagggot will use over 50 words to reply the just 2 words of that poster, disgusting rat.

6 Likes

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by ItsAnderson: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
firstEVA:
only a fagggot will use over 50 words to reply the just 2 words of that poster, disgusting rat.

grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Mariojane(f): 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland??? Pictures! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Even a pig would puke upon seeing the makeups this guy could apply! cheesy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria: Bisola Gives TTT Mouth Action Last Night (Video) / Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! / Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.