Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,435 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Taylor Swift Says Her Cat Owes Her $40M Lol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taylor Swift Says Her Cat Owes Her $40M Lol (724 Views)

Lai Mohammed Mourns Moji Olaiya, Says Her Death Is A Rude Shock / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) / Taylor Swift Says Her Cat Owes Her $40M Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Says Her Cat Owes Her $40M Lol by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
One of Taylor Swift's cats took her claws to the singer's leg, leaving a sizable red scratch. (Oh, Meredith, what have you done?!)

The "Style" singer posted photographic evidence of the feline's brutality on Instagram on Saturday, along with a hilarious nod to recent reports claiming she insured her long legs for $40 million.

"GREAT WORK MEREDITH," she captioned the photo, referencing one of her two cats (named after "Grey's Anatomy's" Dr. Meredith Grey). "I WAS JUST TRYING TO LOVE YOU AND NOW YOU read more here http://24revistas..com/2015/03/taylor-swift-my-cat-owes-me-40m.html

Re: Taylor Swift Says Her Cat Owes Her $40M Lol by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
He no concern me, Na she sabi undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga & Fiancee, Taylor Puts Their Love On Display / Man Trekking For Buhari Gives Too Few Details On His Journey / Tonto Dikeh : I Almost Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.