Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Help An MIT Student To Teach Programming To Underprivileged Students In Kano - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help An MIT Student To Teach Programming To Underprivileged Students In Kano (562 Views)

Help! Any Unilag Mit Student In The House? / Trailer Crushes LAUTECH Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help An MIT Student To Teach Programming To Underprivileged Students In Kano by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I need your support in order to teach computer programming to intelligent but financial underprivileged
students in Kano. Money is only problem that might prevent the success of this initiative, so please
support me with any amount you can give to make this project succeed!
We all know how the public educational system in Nigeria has failed students. This project will
offer some of them an opportunity to engage in mentally challenging projects, enable them to
improve critical thinking, and potentially spark their love for software development.

Please donate and share my project with your circles on Facebook. Money should not stop students from
broadening their horizons.

http://www.gofundme.com/ovqa98

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help An MIT Student To Teach Programming To Underprivileged Students In Kano by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
Great Philip! How have you been? Will you be there this summer? CAIN(Catering to Africans In Need) will be doing some project in Nigeria too.

*Going to contribute my 10 cents. tongue Best of luck!
Re: Help An MIT Student To Teach Programming To Underprivileged Students In Kano by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Shollypopzz:
Great Philip! How have you been? Will you be there this summer? CAIN(Catering to Africans In Need) will be doing some project in Nigeria too.

*Going to contribute my 10 cents. tongue Best of luck!

Hey Sholly, longest time! I have been good o.Yes, I will be in Naija for two months this summer. School has just been crazy busy, but I thank God am almost there. I hope you have been good too.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Are U Willing To Convert Your HND To Bsc, Bsc To Msc, Msc To Phd. / Yabatech 2015\2016 Postjamb Pastquestion Available!! / 2015 / 2016 Shell Internship / Research Programme For Postgraduate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.