Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (70512 Views)

Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Who’s A Professor Storms Covenant University (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
A lecture told a friend of mine to write "I will never come late to meeting again" in 2A exercise book just because she went late to a meeting the lecture organized to orientiate them on how to go about their seminar and project.

I have never came across this before during my undergraduate days, I don't know if anybody have experienced this before.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by oluwadanie1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
hehehe

I have come across so called punishments such as this but I haven't experienced one myself.

it must be very frustrating.
what sort of a lecturer does that?? naija and their mentality sha.

a better punishment would have been to instruct the offender to read a whole textbook and answer questions on it or explain.(at least he/she would have gained something).

i'll classify this as wastage of time and resources.
wastage of paper and wastage of ink.

SMH

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
oluwadanie1:
hehehe

U self c abi? grin
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Tolexander: 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
the link below shows the situation of nigerians, the professor may likely belong!

https://www.nairaland.com/2158027/21-million-nigerians-mental-problems

5 Likes

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by cozy7(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na her project be that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Islie: 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
This one pass work...

Am sure nah private university be this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Raylight2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
good....why African time in the 21st Century

6 Likes

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Raylight2(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
good....why African time in the 21st Century?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Capableben(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2015
cozy7:
Na her project be that?

Help me ask 00 grin
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Raylight2:
good....why African time in the 21st Century?

undecided cheesy
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 12:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Islie:

This one pass work...

Am sure nah private university be this

Nope its a fedral grin
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
if only we could Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V.
well, thunder fire the professor

7 Likes

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 12:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Zohan:
if only we could Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V.
well, thunder fire the professor

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by jessiecah(f): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Ehya...lol. but 9ja lecturers tho
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2015

2 Likes

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by MisterLongman(m): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2015
I've witnessed similar punishment but it was inside a 80 leaves higher notebook instead of 2A........
Despite how simple it looks, it could be very very frustrating

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by izuch(m): 1:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Maybe she's dumb nd the only way to make it register in her brain is to ask her to write it as many times as possible. I hope it actually does register and she doesn't come late again cause if she does, God help her na 500 leaves, long hard cover she'll have to fill. Some people only learn the hard way.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Reminez(m): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2015
I am sure the lady would always keep to time henceforth.

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by ignis: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Silly punishment, at the end of the day, one end up wasting precious time ,energy and resources, without learning anything.

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Badgers14: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Nigerian Lecturers sha, always abusing their authority

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Badgers14: 3:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Idydarling(f): 4:24am On Feb 24, 2015
d same thing happened to my mates far back in Jss1, they were caught eating in class by a teacher and he marched them round the whole school, in each class they entered, they said "I will never eat in the class again, so help me God", damn, it was very funny when we were interrupted in class to witness dat, I laff d whole day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by sarmiie(m): 4:29am On Feb 24, 2015
but this is positive punishment na........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by richielan: 4:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Pheals(f): 5:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Mine was jst current affairs! Damn he says "i should list the 60,000 stages that edison failed to develop a light bulb before he finally succeeded"

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Pheals(f): 5:14am On Feb 24, 2015
Mine was jst current affairs! Damn he says "i should list the 60,000 stages that edison failed to develop a light bulb before he finally succeeded" even google disappoint me chai
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 24, 2015
next one should be i ll never go home early. Nigeria lecturers been Sadist since 1902

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by harbibi: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Gbagaun! Smh. Nigerian graduates please write in pigin it is allowed.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by boman2014: 6:28am On Feb 24, 2015
no be small thing. cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Rexhenrex(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2015
picshure and i stil dont believe grin hmm..if u enter lecturers trap eh u go know say life no dy two types.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / Drey's Anatomy: An Insight Into My First Preclinical Year / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.