Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State (20418 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Three Storey Building Collapses At Ilasa, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Construction Of My 3bedroom Flat All Ensuite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Pix of the ongoing parapet work

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 12:10am On Jun 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2015
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by Empiree: 1:26am On Jun 17, 2015
eghosajohnny:

Has anyone tried "Aluminum parapet" yet?
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Happy weekend all,

Here's the progress on the work on site on the parapet of concrete and precast parapet

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2015
More

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
More

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by tegoguy(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2015
Can you provide an idea of how much time each stage of construction took? Especially the floor slab for the storey? Please and thanks. BTW, Thank you for sharing your project with us.
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 10:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
The slab took abt 10 days to prepare before casting

More on the parapet construction

And the precast work too

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 12:32am On Jun 21, 2015
More pix

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2015
More
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 6:47am On Jun 21, 2015
More
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 7:20am On Jun 21, 2015
More pic

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 7:46am On Jun 21, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by tegoguy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
eghosajohnny:

You will need 3600 blocks to get the project done

How many bags of cement and what #, and what are the dimensions of the building? I want to build a carcass storey and roof, what other works should I plan to include that are necessary such as plumbing, electricals, etc? Great works!
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by mufutau55(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Empiree:
Has anyone tried "Aluminum parapet" yet?

The price is not worth it. They want too much money for it... better to use Precast parapet instead.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
tegoguy:

How many bags of cement and what #, and what are the dimensions of the building? I want to build a carcass storey and roof, what other works should I plan to include that are necessary such as plumbing, electricals, etc? Great works!

If you are building this same on a dry land you will need 110 bags of cement for the foundation including the german floor,block work will take 80bags to decking level and your plumbing for the carcass will cost you 80k and the electrical 60k
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
The dimension is 19,631x12,51
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by senbash(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op, thank you fr sharing this with us. One of the most impressive things av seen on nairaland. More greese
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thank you sir we are yet to do more in impressing you all
Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hello all and hope you all are having a great sunday

We have concluded the parapet and the roofing has commenced as my client called the services of HLBROKER

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2015
More pix

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 5:01am On Jun 29, 2015
More

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2015
More on the parapet roofing and other work on site like the ongoing BQ,pre cast and fence work

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2015
BQ foundation and others

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 6:18am On Jun 29, 2015
Roofing

1 Like

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hello all pls I would comment on this pix
Kindly express if this pix is of a collapse threat to the building

Your contribution is appreciated

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 3:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello all I'm really sorry for the delay in updating the progress on this project,well as it stands now the roof frame work has been completed and other work are going on like the BQ is ready for precast the wiring is ongoing too

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 4:06am On Jul 08, 2015
More pix

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 4:23am On Jul 08, 2015
More

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by eghosajohnny: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Plumbing wiring and the BQ construction

Re: Construction Of A Mansionate Storey Building Of 3bedroom Flat In Ondo State by adamu257: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Hi,

I really enjoy the follow up. Please i ask a few question.

How much for the cost of roofing.

I am eager to know.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tears As Physically Challenged Man Whose House Was Burnt To Ashes Receives Cash / Nice Building Designs With Refined Aesthetic Value / Yaba Building Collapse: One Person Recovered Dead From The Rubble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.