Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix (1166 Views)

My Father Killed This Python Last Night After It Killed A Hen / 10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by riversproperty(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2015
This young boy Chibuike Edeh was severely tortured and murdered in cold blood last Saturday being 24th of march 2015 right there at the police station in Benin.He was working with Protea hotel there in benin until his horrible demise.He was accused of stealing the sum of #45,000(forty-five thousand naira) belonging to one of the customers who came to lodge at that hotel that weekend.no solid evidence strong enough to actually prove that he stole the money as alleged as even the CCTV in the hotel room couldn't prove that but it's so unfortunate that this innocent boy has to die like a church rat...*tears rolling down profusely from my eyes*...He was arrested and taken to a police station there in Benin where he was been tortured mercilessly all in the bid to make him say yes to a crime he truly never commited.all efforts by his poor family to get him out on bail proved abortive as the poor mother who could hardly feed the family was asked to go and source for #27,000 before Chibuike would be granted bail.the poor woman ran back home to friends and neighbours to see if she could raise the money which she eventually did,only for her to run back to the station to find her first fruit,Chibike Edeh who is actually the 1st child of the family gruesomely murdered in cold blood with unbearable bruises all over his body..This is unfair,this is barbaric,this is contumelous...I can't hold back this tears!! please I call on well meaning Nigerians and highly connected citizens of this country to please come in to fight for justice for this humble family.Chibuike is not a thief and can never steal.he's well brought up and from a good catholic home.his younger sister is my fiancee.pls they really need help in getting justice.Nigerians please do something...."Chibyke Edeh" is his Facebook Username incase you need more incite on this sad story..Nigerians please you can drop ur msg on this thread if you have a way or influence on how we can get justice..Thank you in anticipation.

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by izuch(m): 12:12am On Mar 17, 2015
.what kind of inhumanity is this? The Nigeria police are fond of always taking the laws into their hands!! See how the life of this young man has been cut short by those who are allegedly supposed to protect his life and property for a meager #45000 when they are the bigger thieves. Every single Police officer in that station should be posted somewhere close to sambisa ASAP! RIP brother, the lord would fight you cause IJN!
God will punish any TAOG (read the capitalized backwards) that comes here and tell us to vote anybody for "change". Thankyou

2 Likes

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by cyprianlah(m): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2015
God! Dats gruesome

Rip to d dead

1 Like

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by siegfried99(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
This is terrible! angry

Police brutality angry

2 Likes

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 17, 2015
What Let's keep this news alive until justice is done. Open a thread on twitter about this and let's use social media to bring the world's attention to this cavemen act. We shall make the thread trend and make sure justice done. We don't want peace,we want justice. RIP Chibuike. cry

2 Likes

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by glimpse33(m): 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
RIP CHIBUIKE.... HE WAS ACTUALLY MY COUSIN. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH NIGERIA POLICE

1 Like

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by riversproperty(m): 2:44am On Mar 18, 2015
izuch:
.what kind of inhumanity is this? The Nigeria police are fond of always taking the laws into their hands!! See how the life of this young man has been cut short by those who are allegedly supposed to protect his life and property for a meager #45000 when they are the bigger thieves. Every single Police officer in that station should be posted somewhere close to sambisa ASAP! RIP brother, the lord would fight you cause IJN!
God will punish any TAOG (read the capitalized backwards) that comes here and tell us to vote anybody for "change". Thankyou
Thanks 4 ur concern
Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by riversproperty(m): 2:45am On Mar 18, 2015
No10:
What Let's keep this news alive until justice is done. Open a thread on twitter about this and let's use social media to bring the world's attention to this cavemen act. We shall make the thread trend and make sure justice done. We don't want peace,we want justice. RIP Chibuike. cry
Ok that's good! I'll do that
Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by riversproperty(m): 2:46am On Mar 18, 2015
glimpse33:
RIP CHIBUIKE.... HE WAS ACTUALLY MY COUSIN. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH NIGERIA POLICE
You're welcome glimpse33
Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by deanoffaculty: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2015
No wonder armed robbers and gunmen are wasting their lives. Nigeria Police is even far more devilish than Armed Robbers.......they are KILLING MACHINES IN BLACK UNIFORM!
R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Look At How Policemen In Benin Killed A Young Boy Over #45,000 Allegation..pix by riversproperty(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
deanoffaculty:
No wonder armed robbers and gunmen are wasting their lives. Nigeria Police is even far more devilish than Armed Robbers.......they are KILLING MACHINES IN BLACK UNIFORM!
R.I.P.

Thank God Gov.Oshiomole has intervene in the case.we really hope and pray that justice be done..barbaric acts of such should be stopped in this country by all means.thank God the story has been on the 1st page since then..thanks to Nairaland!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thes Four Guys Can Finish Boko Haram For Us In One Week / Payporte Nigeria Announces Free Shipping On All Orders / Industrial Kitchen And Catering Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.