Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers (805 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Elephone P7000 Hands On Review- By Ahmadjr / How To Upgrade Gionee Marathon M3 To Android 5.0 Lollipop / The Much Awaited Elephone P7000 Pioneer Presales Begin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers by Nsonaso(m): 1:34am On Mar 17, 2015
Glad to know Android 5.1 is released. We'd like our customers to get the lastest update on their phones. However, we understand that there're a few developers working on MTK devices because the source isn't open to the public. It's tough to work it out without the source code.
So we want some of the best developers to help us out, and the payment will be substaintial and favorable. We prepared 1 million USD budget for development.

We need Android 5.1 ROM for the following Soc:
MTK 6582
MTK 6592
MTK 6732
MTK 6735
MTK 6752
MTK 6753
MTK 6795

If you dare to accept the challenge, please tell me your experience and send me the works you've done before. Email: elephone.lena@gmail.com or send me PM.
-What if I'm not abla to develop Android 5.1?
-We still need you for UI development, no matter what kind of MTK device you have, make your customized ROM and share it with us. In the future, we might send you the latest devices to make customized ROMs. If you're interested, please register a QQ, add this group: 416624190. I'm looking forward to see you.
If you don't know ROM development, you could still help us spread the message in the Android developer forums, so that you may experience Android 5.1 ASAP.

source: http://bbs.elephone.hk/thread-3015-1-1.html#.VQAPY2f9mUm
Re: Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 17, 2015
interesting....... sadly I'm not at that level yet
Re: Elephone Offering 1M USD To Android Developers by Nsonaso(m): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
runzlord:
interesting....... sadly I'm not at that level yet
Same here bro...

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows About This?? / First Look At The New ECOO E05 / Microsoft Might Give Up On Windows Phone And Adopt Google's Android Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.