Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly (2146 Views)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian University -see Graphic Photos / Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes / The New Lines Naija Boys Use To Woo A Girl These Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly by fegflu: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly by fegflu: 2:24am On Mar 17, 2015
Re: Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly by mrobotor: 3:23am On Mar 17, 2015
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+447024057172 OR info. hightemple@outlook.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +447024057172 or send your e-mail to info.hightemple@outlook.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online
Re: Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:57am On Mar 17, 2015
mrobotor:
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+447024057172 OR info. hightemple@outlook.com Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary... BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested call the agent now +447024057172 or send your e-mail to info.hightemple@outlook.com for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

illuminati doesn't advertise theirselves for the public join, they choose who they want to be in the order. they are secretive, infact it's almost like they dont exist,

so take your broke ass scam home!

1 Like

Re: Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly by fegflu: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2015
Y advertise illuminati here
Re: Watch Naija Boys In Malaysia Spending Money Recklessly by ILLUMINATIT: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help here is their official email @______(weblandinitiation@gmail.com)____Official Whats-app +1(518)351-9650 viber out with this number +1(747)222-3724
YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? / Top 10 FANTASTICALLY Corrupt Pastors And Church Members. / Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.