Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? (2150 Views)

Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? / See The Injury This Child Sustained After Being Flogged At School (pictures) / Name One Nairalander U Respect Most And Another That U Luv Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Come here and share your vexations.

Who's is that one Nairalander that always manages to get on your nerves no matter how nice you try to be?

Bring them here make I help you flog them.

*cane in hand* grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by alberto2k(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2015
I dont dislike anyone

But sha... help me flog ignorance outta i.reneony undecided

And flog orijin101 for offending tosyne2baba grin

And again flog ya self holy cane for opening a thread like this cry
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:
I dont dislike anyone

But sha... help me flog ignorance outta ireneony undecided

And flog orijin101 for offending tosyne2baba grin

And again flog ya self holy cane for opening a thread like this cry
Will do grin

How sunday?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by falconey(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2015
flog me please.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by fuckshit: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2015
this is going to be fücking interest; fücking wonder what OP will use to do the “flogging" grin grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
falconey:

flog me please.
For?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
fuckshit:
this is going to be fücking interest; fücking wonder what OP will use to do the “flogging" grin grin
Egba....cane....osisi.....what else?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
I don't hate these people, but they always manage to get on my nerves
I am going to be blunt and name names.
I don't give a fvck !

Blackett
Tashaamania

undecided
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
Like all ladies, hate all guys.
meanwhile i dont f*ck 75% of nairaland babes.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by DrAify(f): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
following
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by fuckshit: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Egba....cane....osisi.....what else?
fücking clear; do fücking know one could be flogged without any of them stuff you mentioned; grin grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Princecalm(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2015
fuckshit:
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Princecalm(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2015
fuckshit:
i guess u haven't heard of E-flogging.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Viktoh(m): 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't give a fvck !

Blackett
Tashaamania

undecided

6 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by wunderkiind(m): 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
fuckshit:
a fûckîng wonder indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by wunderkiind(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
o.p abeg flog mclatunji for me

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by jnrbayano(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't give a fvck !

Black.ett
Tashaa.mania

undecided

Op tested for maturity but you became the first person to come and fail it.

Why the bold?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by ifex370(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
I just came here to comment
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why the bold?

Well I tested for acumen, perception, poise as well as "jocose intelligence" and funny enough, you just failed my test!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by fuckshit: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Princecalm:
i guess u haven't heard of E-flogging.
fücking new one; I'll soon be hearing of E-fücking grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Princecalm(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking new one; I'll soon be hearing of E-fücking grin grin
dey there na.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by fuckshit: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
Princecalm:
dey there na.
where the fück you think say I go dey before? grin grin
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by kinglekan: 2:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
missclasssy:
I don't give a fvck !

Blackett
Tashaamania

undecided

ROTFL, was expecting dis

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by kinglekan: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
jnrbayano:

Why the bold?

Nd u r in the OP's head abi

Lol
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by mytime24(f): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
tongue

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by jnrbayano(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
kinglekan:

Nd u r in the OP's head abi

Lol

And that's Lekan adorning a lovely suit.

What else do you require I know of you Mr Lekan?

Lol
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by kinglekan: 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2015
jnrbayano:

And that's Lekan adorning a lovely suit.

What else do you require I know of you Mr Lekan?

Lol

A certified Trouble maker.

*grins*
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Dotwillis1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yhu!

Who z gon' flog ha for me now

1 Like

Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by alberto2k(m): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Twaci:
Will do grin

How sunday?
going on smoothly my dear.... hope yours is better?
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by Twaci(f): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
alberto2k:

going on smoothly my dear.... hope yours is better?
Yeah. Thanks.
Re: Who Is That Nairalander U Need Flogged? by KingTom(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2015
I dislike myself grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Black Chyna’s Mother Revealed (video) / Contact Details Of Nairaland Administrators or SEUN / Woman Cuts Off Penis Of Cheating Husband And Cooks It With Noodles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.