Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? (760 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Can Premature Expulsion Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? / How A Bulky Uterus Affects Your Chances Of Having A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by Seemyfather(m): 5:58am On Mar 17, 2015
Hi to all respective Drs., I am a male, 30+ of age. I just want to ask about pre-mature ejaculation . I think i m having this kind of problem years ago, since i couldn't t last longer than expected, neither do I satisfy my partner nor last longer on bed, not even for a minutes so to say.

Now my questions are as follows:

(1) Is Premature Ejaculation curable nowadays?
(2) Does it affect my ability or chances of impregnate my lady/partner to bear a child for me?
(3) Can it leads to a total/partial impotency of mine because of this?
(4) Is there any final or total means or solutions to cure and overcome it? If yes, then please help me find the answers or you can as well refer me to some effective medication or some other effective supplements to curb/sure this embarrassing/shameful problem of mine.

Please note your help/assistance might be of a great help to me and any other person experiencing such thing here as well oooooooo.

Thank you!
Re: Can Premature Ejaculation Affect My Chances Of Fathering A Child? by achinaboy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
am not a doctor,but i use to have same problem years ago,due to lack of chuku chuku experience,or it could havebeen my weight, then i was not able to last for ten seconds,but i fathered a kid,DNA proven, so my point is,it depends on whats ur problem is,,,,treatment,,,well i did not use any medication,i met a girl with a wild zexual experience,i opened up to her,and she taught me some things,secondly i use to be fat,then i started jogging almost everyday,i lost 8kg and ended up with sixpacks on my belly,,,,brother,now am a killer machine,,so don"t listen to those that will tell u to try some roots with kaikai,,just try and know what is really your problem........i hope made some sense

(1) (Reply)

Building Muscle Requires The Strain From Strength Training ! / 4 Advantages Of Brëast Milk / What Drug Should I Take To Help Reduce My Sugar Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.