Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

21Bandit's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 21Bandit's Profile / 21Bandit's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Delta Governorship Election Results From Polling Units by 21Bandit: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
saintruky:

Can u compare delta wit Akwa ibom?
Delta with PH?
No be same PDP states?

Delta with Kano or Ebonyi?

Make we see truth dey talk... Well maybe d govt dey favour u sha....

I have been to the 5 states you mentioned..

For rivers state , The govt put more input on PH, definitely you can't compare PH to any city in Delta, but as a State delta thrives better.. been to other parts of Rivers, bony, mbiala, ataba, Bori.

Akwa Ibom, I spent a week in Uyo, its beautiful, busy, a mix of business and pleasure, good innovation.

spent 4 days in Eket/Ibeno.. good road system, mainly because of the oil company there, eket has market square, chicken republic, good lounges, I was really impressed..
it's a peaceful state, and ease of doing business is good... funny Delta still Thrives better than Akwa ibom.

Ebonyi-- Engr David focus more attention on Abakaliki , the mall was low budgeted.. big with no finesse. very poor road system to other towns and cities in the state...
you can't compare Ebonyi to Delta sir.

what we need isn't much.

Ease of doing business in delta is zero, this deve stated from uvwie and warri then grew to Ughelli north even as far as Benin.. it has to be stopped.
then street light, not the one when dey go on for only election period, when i last came to warri last month I was disappointed, full effurun be like dead zone around 9pm...

we have a long way to go.
but good road and sharp street light and cut off deve policies,, make waffi and the whole delta come invest back for the state..

I love my city but can't imagine living in warri at all.
no jobs.

not rooting for any of them, but times like this you have to pick the lesser evil..
omo agege seem close.

agebero will be upgraded if PDP wins, that's factos
from alaka to pti to ekpan, to enerenh.. na be say agbero dey pay lass lass.

but as a state Delta is trying, despite us lacking good leadership for the past 16 years.
we are still booming
we have more than 10 thriving towns, no cap.
sapele
ughelli
warri
uviwe
agbor
abraka
asaba
udu
to mention a few.

let's hope the lesser evil wins and see where it leads

10 Likes 2 Shares

Sports / Re: UFC Champion - Kamaru Usman Knocked Out! by 21Bandit: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2022
less than a minute and you wan still attack.

had the 2-4 round already in check.

just dance around make the omo boy chase you, you dey still go do attack.

the nightmare will be back again.

the more you look the less you
Sports / Re: Kamaru Usman Knocked Out By Leon Edwards by 21Bandit: 6:30am On Aug 21, 2022

the more you look the less you
Sports / Re: Leon Edwards Takes Kamaru Usman's UFC Title With 5th-round Head-kick KO by 21Bandit: 6:29am On Aug 21, 2022

the more you look the less you see.
Politics / Re: Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) by 21Bandit: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Foodforthought:

I'm a Deltan sir. Fear no let you mention Okowa or PDP for my area

Omo Agege have a higher chance.
as per presidential
it's Either Atiku or Peter Obi to win Delta.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 21Bandit: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2022
BAT won't win primaries
Apc northern governors Anchoring for a southern Candidate(4 years max)
ohh didn't work
oya let's do consensus candidates
Bring lawan, osibanjo to the table
oh not again

The fear of BAT is the beginning of wisdom

na they saying Muslim muslim won't fly
ohh Atiku his more popular than Jagaban in the north
he can't stand a chance in the East

Ha Ha
fear
it kills even before been hit by the bullet

BAT 2023

and yes I'm a urhobo man
born and bred in warri
I have been to onitsha, awka, ph, ikeja

you can't even compare What amechi did to rivers state to Anambra state.
those talking about track records

even if no BAT
ameachi will win Your OBI in his backyard

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 21Bandit: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2022
most people here talk politics from sentimental and emotional POV
I'm from Delta state
and I'm rooting for BAT
the Kingmaker
the city boy

you don't win election on twitter
or displaying pictures in clubs and bars

The internet is a tool, use it, check Asiwaju track record, the transformation
the man made governors, president and now reach e turn ona dey say e too old, he hand dey shake, he nor dey waka well
leave me like that
in Tinubu I stand
and yes everyone is corrupt
don't use that as a yardstick.

21 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 21Bandit: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:

Ok, But any sign of who is leading?
BAT
normally

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: APC Presidential Primary: (Live Updates, Pictures & Results) by 21Bandit: 5:27am On Jun 08, 2022
BritishNaija:
What kind of primary is this? No result?
they are still voting
currently voting are delegates from ogun state

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 21Bandit: 12:08pm On May 22, 2022
kewelljoseph:
HMU wink

is the 13 still available?
Technology Market / Re: All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* by 21Bandit: 12:57pm On May 18, 2022
SimplyDiva:
iphone 11 64gb
100bh
White
Mint
Cu with free chip

iphone 11 64gb
100bh
Black
Cu with free chip

iPhone 11 64gb
Cu with free chip
Black
100%bh
clean

iPhone 12 64gb
Cu with free chip
Blue
99% bh
8/10

iphone 13 128gb
Cu with free chip
100%bh
Line crack behind
Blue

iPhone 11 64gb
Black
Cu with free chip
100%bh

iPhone 12pro 128gb
Cu with free chip
96%bh

iPhone 13 128gb
Brand new sealed
Red
Cu

iPhone 13 128gg
Brand new sealed
White
Cu

is 13 390k available?
Technology Market / Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by 21Bandit: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
remi4ever:

Hello, how's your experience with the Bruhm? I have 1hp myself, and I recently got a 2kva Wall Avr to improve performance.

more than a year now of usage
it still cools and chill
though mine is 1.5hp
I used a 5kva tho

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: I Have Gotten My TSTV by 21Bandit: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bouncing2:
Tstv is the best.
It shows football matches (UEFA champions league, EPL,seria A,la liga , bundesliga,,even eredivisie etc!!)on 'Bein sports'

bro are you sure
how much is the subscription to ger the full sports package to access champions league
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of July by 21Bandit: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Oya now

Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Re: Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards). by 21Bandit: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2021
i need
fifa 2020 latest patch or pes 2020 latest patch
football manager 2021
and one car racing and mission game
NYSC / Re: National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Online Requirements 2021 by 21Bandit: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2021
when is camp starting for batch B?
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June by 21Bandit: 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Model404:
yes 07038707537
sent
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June by 21Bandit: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Model404:
pls 07085580785 airtel

do you have mtn
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June by 21Bandit: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
lordjosh:

Thanks a lot, I'm very grateful
sent

1 Like

Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June by 21Bandit: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

This your name sef, hope you no dey among those funding banditry with the Gig u use, if so thunder wey go strike u is on press up ready to fire.

lol
Area and Character

1 Like

Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June by 21Bandit: 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
lordjosh:

Happy New month!!
Please sub me�
07067200266 (mtn)
already reached my limit
I'll share 1G for you tomorrow
Phones / Re: Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of June by 21Bandit: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2021
69.6 Gb in Total
i normally reset my Iphone stats each month

2 Likes

Phones / Re: Ulefone Power 2 For Sale by 21Bandit: 7:28pm On May 21, 2021
ArcToyin:

.Your email so that i can help you forward the drawing.
glars164@gmail.com
Phones / Re: Ulefone Power 2 For Sale by 21Bandit: 12:04pm On May 21, 2021
ArcToyin:

Is this thread okay?
yes
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 11:31pm On May 20, 2021
bixton:

You're inquiry is about 4 units of self contain(parlour+room+kitchen+toilet)?

In some states self contain is just room+toilet+kitchen. While that which is actually called self contain in Delta/Benin is called one bedroom flats.

here in Delta self contain is A room and palour with kitchen and Bathroom

thank you for the clarity
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
emmyN:

Depends on what you want, but yes, 4 million can take you for a modest self-contained apartment. Start by getting an architectural drawing.
thank you sir
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 10:09pm On May 20, 2021
ArcToyin:

Okay

You first need an architectural drawing. Most especially floor plan & site plan. Because of your tight budget send me your email, let me forward the drawings to you for foc.

You will need the help of a sincere professional to guide you because your is too skinny for it.

can you please quote me on a dead thread
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 8:33pm On May 20, 2021
ArcToyin:

Be more explicit. Is it a room & parlour self con(mini flat) or a room self con?
A room and palour Self contain
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 7:15pm On May 20, 2021
uncleteeh:

How many units of self contain?
Will all be on a level or you are raising it to another floor?
no, i want it downstair
Properties / Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
Good Day
please i want to Venture Building a Self contain apartment, Delta state
i don't have much idea, my first building
currently have 4 million.
already have a secured land 100×50
please i need TIps
will the money be Enough
Business / Re: Dangote, Flour Mills Petition FG, Oppose New Sugar Refinery by BUA by 21Bandit: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2021
Kingofdiamond:
Dangote angry

Join my Cryptocurrency training starting 8pm today for free on whatsapp.

Just tag me with your number or email to be sent the group link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.