Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti (2510 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2015
So sad hard to believe may ur gentle soul rest In perfect peace, Am on my way to ekiti now from abuja wish my self journey mercy's bro. ISMAEEL I will forever miss u

2 Shares

Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by marcjane(f): 8:10am On Mar 17, 2015
WASMOG:
So sad hard to believe may ur gentle soul rest In perfect peace, Am on my way to ekiti now from abuja wish my self journey mercy's bro. ISMAEEL I will forever miss u
so sad, please accept my condolence.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 8:12am On Mar 17, 2015
marcjane:

so sad, please accept my condolence.
thank u
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14am On Mar 17, 2015
WASMOG:
Hmmmm... Very unfortunate I must say, May your brother's soul rest in perfect peace, And I hope and pray that you and your entire family have the fortitude to bear the loss. Take heart dear... And safe trip to Ekiti.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by mployer(m): 8:15am On Mar 17, 2015
Sorry bro
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by francizy(m): 8:22am On Mar 17, 2015
WASMOG:

May God grant you the fortitude to bare this huge loss and may he take all of you and your fam safely to your destinations..

I pray he's in a better place now.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by MizMyColi(f): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2015
sad
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by ichidodo: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2015
So sorry for your loss.My Condolensces..
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by taiocol: 8:31am On Mar 17, 2015
what if I don't believe you....

1 Like

Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by pickabeau1: 8:49am On Mar 17, 2015
such a fine guy

wish him eternal rest in bliss

my condolences to your family

if true
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Zikkie(f): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2015
So sorry about your loss. I pray his soul rests in peace. Take heart dear
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Dreyl(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad
so sorry for your loss, may God grant him paradise. AMEN.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by malonephill(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2015
My condolence bro, RIP to your brother
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by misfab(f): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2015
RIP to ur bro op.
take heart.
God knows best
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Joel3(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
my sincere condolences to your family.

rip to the deceased.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by floragregs(f): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa o. So sorry Op. May his soul find rest. Amen
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 10:32am On Mar 17, 2015
pickabeau1:
such a fine guy

wish him eternal rest in bliss

my condolences to your family

if true

hmmm if true wish they call me now and tell me he's back to life the only breadwinner in our family for now
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 10:35am On Mar 17, 2015
taiocol:
I still wish I don't believe too untill I receive call now that they have started digging his grave
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by pickabeau1: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2015
WASMOG:
hmmm if true wish they call me now and tell me he's back to life the only breadwinner in our family for now

Sorry bro

It means you need to step up and comfort your mum
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by youngchopper(m): 10:54am On Mar 17, 2015
The Lord will be your back bone
Rip to your bro
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmm... Very unfortunate I must say, May your brother's soul rest in perfect peace, And I hope and pray that you and your entire family have the fortitude to bear the loss. Take heart dear... And safe trip to Ekiti.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 11:00am On Mar 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

amen thank u
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by etenyong(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's very painful to loss a loved one. May the Lord grant d family d courage to bear it. Pls accept my hearfelt sympathy. Take heart
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by coldgate(f): 8:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
It is well.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Otuabaroku: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Accept my condolence. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2015
Amen thank u all
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by dominique(f): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
It's so sad and painful when a life is cut short at its prime. May God comfort the family and give you the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP Ismaeel sad
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
i am so sorry. may his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Artistree: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
taiocol:
Is the op holding a gun to your head? Does it seem like he's looking for who to believe him? Even Thomas saw and didn't believe until he touched.
Maybe you should locate the corpse and touch it so you can believe.
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by taiocol: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Artistree:

Is the op holding a gun to your head? Does it seem like he's looking for who to believe him? Even Thomas saw and didn't believe until he touched.
Maybe you should locate the corpse and touch it so you can believe.
undecided YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A SADIST. I HAVE EVERY REASON TO DOUBT THE OP AND THATS NONE OF YOUR FUCCKING, BTW WHO IS THOMAS
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by WASMOG(m): 5:02am On Mar 18, 2015
taiocol:
undecided YOU ARE SOUNDING LIKE A SADIST. I HAVE EVERY REASON TO DOUBT THE OP AND THATS NONE OF YOUR FUCCKING, BTW WHO IS THOMAS
u really amazed me when my bro is not dead I will come online to morn him ba I pray such will not happen to any of ur family
Re: Just Lost My Brother To Tragic Accident Yesterday @ Ado Ekiti by Artistree: 6:59am On Mar 18, 2015
taiocol:
Worefa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father And Son Take Same Photo For 27 Years. With A Happy Ending. / Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo) / Household and office items for quick sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.