Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 (14783 Views)

FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / FAAN Interview Started Today 20/02/2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by segzymme: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
A friend got d msg in d morning 2. I'll b glad 4 any update on did.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by RiffRaff: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
U dont need MEDICAL FITNESS FORM for DMOII..
I have done my own interview since last week.. My name was on the list.
I also got the sms this mornin but when i called the helpline, i was told it was a mistake and i should not bother since i have done before.

If u havent been interviewed before.. You are in luck. That means they probably considered to accept more people. So here is ur chance.

What do u need for the interview?
Dress coperate.
Get all ur credentials ready (Pry school, secondary school, university cert.)
State of Origin certificate.
CV & Passport fotograph.
ID Card (National, Voters, Drivers, Passport or ant Naija issued)

Them no collect most of these things eventually but they need to see it. So go with both original document and photocopy.

If u wanna confirm anything from the recruiters. Here is their helpline. U can also call the No that came with the sms.

Interview questions
1. Read about Faan cuz they ask.
2. Tell us about urself.
3. Technical questions related to the job role of Data Manager.

I wish you all Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by chiros: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
Best of luck to y'all.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by mrjolly(m): 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
RiffRaff:
I also got the sms this mornin but when i called the helpline, i was told it was a mistake and i should not bother since i have done before.

If u havent been interviewed before.. You are in luck. That means they probably considered to accept more people. So here is ur chance.

Dress coperate.
CV & Passport fotograph.

Them no collect most of these things eventually but they need to see it. So go with both original document and photocopy.

If u wanna confirm anything from the recruiters. Here is their helpline. U can also call the No that came with the sms.

Interview questions
2. Tell us about urself.

I wish you all Goodluck.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by hajjady: 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2015
pls can anybody give me d direction on how to gett to d lagos centre, or d address
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by hajjady: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2015
RiffRaff:

Dress coperate.
CV & Passport fotograph.

Interview questions
2. Tell us about urself.

I wish you all Goodluck.
d lagos address pls ?

2 Likes

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by sk1luv(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
I got msg this morning nd am from katsina,I just pray I won't be late.kd to lag na long journey ooo.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
zicoraads:
I don't think the form is for DMO 11. Just your credentials. It's an interview aii!
ok den.. But would love if someone can call to confirm again.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by 4everGrand(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
sk1luv:
I got msg this morning nd am from katsina,I just pray I won't be late.kd to lag na long journey ooo.

Guy go to abuja or kaduna na. Why come to lagos.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2015
sk1luv:
you don't av to come to lagos for it. Just go tru d link attached to d. SMS sent to you. You'll see locations dat r closer to your state. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
hajjady:
pls can anybody give me d direction on how to gett to d lagos centre, or d address
I av to knw wich part of lagos u r coming in from. But if you can get to computer village in ikeja, its no longer far off from der. Keke napep will take you to toyin street *Custome training school. Its a popular landmark.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 6:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
mcshegs:

Are u sure u're 4 real ?? Thot u said u'll be goin dere??
am for reall dude. Reason I wanted going der bfor was due to d fact dat d. Enquiry number wasn't goin tru. While goin der I leta tried d number n got connected. So I got all d info I needed. Cheers
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by Adexy4us(m): 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2015
use this link http:///174d737d to tell your colleagues and friends to Apply for the Elite Employee Quest 2015.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by hebinzy: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
Pls those invited for the FAAN interview 2mao are requested to undergo a medical test in a Govt hospital, for those in Lagos where Doctors in govt hospitals are on strike, what do we do? Has any one gotten information as regards this from FAAN? Anticipating your reply please.

1 Like

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by hebinzy: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2015
@ mcshegs pls what did they say about the medical test since Doctors in govt Hospitals are on strike.

1 Like

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by oawoyale: 4:54am On Mar 18, 2015
NEW ACE RSC. Pls is anybody know about the above name coy? I got a dropped sms that my name is shtlisted for writting/oral interview . With ref no. 745/878 Are they real?
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 5:25am On Mar 18, 2015
oawoyale:
NEW ACE RSC. Pls is anybody know about the above name coy? I got a dropped sms that my name is shtlisted for writting/oral interview . With ref no. 745/878 Are they real?
be careful dude. i tink its fake. no address? try n google d name ok.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by ShowoleJesus: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2015
BiniShrine:
just left my office now to custome training school. keep you guys posted on my findings. cheers

Are you there now, please ask what are the likely questions?
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by sk1luv(m): 8:27am On Mar 18, 2015
I just got to Ibadan from katsina, hope I can still meet up,I am coming cuz I apply for DMO o nd lag is center for every DMO applicant
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Come n see men dem!!! A custome guy just called DMO list but. Guys name no dey inside ooo. Waiting for more info.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by vinceK: 9:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Calling names now, nobody here seems to be on the list
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by qreatrix: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2015
RiffRaff:

Dress coperate.
CV & Passport fotograph.

Interview questions
2. Tell us about urself.

I wish you all Goodluck.

Where did you do yours pls?
And do they allow people in around 1pm because that's when I can arrive there from where I am now. My center is Abuja
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by Kala11(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2015
vinceK:
Calling names now, nobody here seems to be on the list

I learnt they are calling names of those that were unable to have theirs yesterday
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by sk1luv(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
am in the hall in customs training school waiting to be interview. God help me
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by mcshegs(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2015
sk1luv:
am in the hall in customs training school waiting to be interview. God help me
Bros I dey ur side.

1 Like

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by Immaskycheers(f): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2015
IronBoi:
I got d invite sms too dis morning, to come fr d interview bt i don't kw hw to go abt it, since i don't av medical form ready....
Medical report is not applicable for other positions like DMO etc. The physical fitness test is only for security officers and aerodrome. Do go for the interview pls
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by BiniShrine(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kala11:

I learnt they are calling names of those that were unable to have theirs yesterday
exactly. They finally brought our list n am done with my interview. May God help our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by vinceK: 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
Kala11:

sorry, I don't have that information, but I am aware they name, for Data Management.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by vinceK: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Text message invite was largely a mistake afterall
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by IronBoi(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2015
Immaskycheers:
Medical report is not applicable for other positions like DMO etc. The physical fitness test is only for security officers and aerodrome. Do go for the interview pls
Thanks am already @ d venue
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by RiffRaff: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
hajjady
Lagos interview venue is CUSTOMS TRAINING SCHOOL IKEJA.
Just take a bus goin to ikeja... Once u get to ikeja ask around very easy to find.

qreatrix
Boss na lag i do my own... Go to the centre in Abuja or any centre close to use.
Check their website for address.. All the centres are there.. Just go to any centre close to u or any1 u feel comfortable with.
Re: Faan Interview 18th March, 2015 by tessylove2(f): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tthe text messages that were sent out was a mistake afterall what a shame after standing under the sun from 9am to 4pm for them to keep calling the same names over and over again, its so sad,really sad.. I wasted my precious day just like that.... #DMO #sosad #LagosCentre smiley angry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Massive Job Recruitment (26 Positions) / What Must I Do To Get A Job Immediately After Service. / Are Pruvia Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.