Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together (21033 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by GISTBL0GGER: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
GistMore.com

John Adedayo B. Adegboyega, known professionally as John Boyega, is an English actor known for playing Finn in the 2015 film Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the seventh film of the Star Wars series, and its 2017 sequel Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/nollywood-actor-rmd-hollywood-actor-john-boyega-pictured-together

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by KushyKush: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Gboyega and a fan from Nigeria lipsrsealed

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by partnerbiz4: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Who is toke makinwa?

I hated that guy after that day.

Nkea bu nke anyi..

GET 10% bonus on all data purchases made on 9mobile

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by doyinisaac(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by FlirtyGist: 5:35am On Apr 10, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by ClintonEmex: 6:29am On Apr 10, 2018
Home based and foreign based.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Sarang(f): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2018
smiley cute

Please see my signature
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 10, 2018
angry

All I see here is a Hollywood actor and his Nigerian fan..

RMD that year that was gbenshing Genevieve and Stella Damascus... Chai... To act film is hungrying me oo. Abeg who know where I go do audition?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by NaoSlay: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Gassa007: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

Who your hatred epp

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by victorazyvictor(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

The real Odenigbo?

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by NaoSlay: 9:40am On Apr 10, 2018

What is a John Boyega ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by loadedvibes: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Mtjrjd
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Sheuns(m): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
KushyKush:

grin
KushyKush:
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by loadedvibes: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

But biko who is Toke Makinwa

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by GraGra247(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

Hated him for what reason? That he asked a question?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by dbblessboy(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2018
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Boyega and fan

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by GudluckIBB(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
RMD is looking like he is been maltreated

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Afflalo(m): 9:43am On Apr 10, 2018
I remember dis guy during my pry school days
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Gossiplover: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
nice one
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by MVLOX(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2018
Success vs successful
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by QueenDeborah(f): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
I posted exactly something like this, it didn't make fp. Is like Nairaland mods are biased. Fvck dem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by JayRise(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
Looking good together.

Believe in yourself. Use our free beat maker to make beats and sing your own hit song.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by shine12: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

Two things he actually did not make that full statement as the hungry bloggers reported.

If you watch the Daddy Freeze interview video, he was just shocked that he was certain he didn’t get into any altercation in December 2017.
No 2 drop that attitude.

Man has done many good things from mentioning Nigeria’s name in every opportunity he has anywhere he is in the world. Our home grown stars go abroad and act as if they are from California. He even cracked a Nigerian food joke with Prince Harry at the Star Wars premiere. He inserted Wizkid song in a $150m budget movie and because you heard that he said “who is Toke Makinwa” you now hate him from that day.

Who your hatred epp?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by partnerbiz4: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
shine12:

Two things he actually did not make that full statement as Nigerian the hungry bloggers reported.

If you watch the Daddy Freeze interview video, he was just shocked that he was certain he didn’t get into any altercation in December 2017.
No 2 drop that attitude.

Man has done many good things from mentioning Nigeria’s name in every opportunity he has anywhere he is in the world. Our stars home grown stars go abroad and act as if they are from California. He even cracked a Nigerian food joke with Prince Harry at the Star Wars premier. He inserted Wizkid song in a $150m budget movie and because you heard he said “who is Toke Makinwa” you now hate him from that day.

Who your hatred epp?

Well didn't hear anybody refute that claim of asking who toke makinwa was...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by Diso60090(m): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Who is toke makinwa?

Nkea bu nke anyi..

Where your office dey make i send EFCC come meet you make you give them the 10 %
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by haywire07(m): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2018
QueenDeborah:
I posted exactly something like this, it didn't make fp. Is like Nairaland mods are biased. Fvck dem.
the mods would be biased if ur post was selected . Check the time the thread was created and compare with yours.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together by partnerbiz4: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Diso60090:

Where your office dey make i send EFCC come meet you make you give them the 10 %
Lol

Come to shop 7 Student centre UNN .

Click below for more..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue / Ini Edo Wows In New Chic Photos / Photo Of Harrysong Wearing Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.